Fixed Aradune Stability

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Merek, Jun 7, 2020.

1. rancus New Member

i got a port to butcherblock 2 days ago, game stopped responding while zoning and i haven't been able to enter world with my character since.
  2. Atern New Member

I can get to the character select, but when I try to bring in a character I get a black screen with the text "You have been disconnected." I get taken back to the server select screen and when I try to join any server it says i have a character in world.
    zevel likes this.
  3. rancus New Member

i've been having the same issue, have not been able to play in 2 days.
    zevel likes this.
  4. Acidjunkie New Member

Unable to log into Aradune - server not responding.

Devs - please fix this hot mess urgently:
    1. bring back the queue
    2. launch a second server
    zevel likes this.
  5. Golliathe New Member

Same bug witnessed here. Persistent for over an hour on 4 different PCs, It logs you to character select then it wont let you in game when you select a character
    zevel likes this.
  6. zevel New Member

Is hopeless to zone between 3-7 pm pt, either 20 minutes or a hang/crash.
  7. Xinpus New Member

20 year old game and they still cant get there SH** together.
  8. zevel New Member

I noticed this even in low lag times. Also its not speed related, in that my fast druid does not have this issue.
  9. rancus New Member

cory its keelan, i dont even have that option, havent been able to enter world for about 2 days
  10. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

Ditto. After selecting Aradune, and getting to the Character Select Screen, can't enter the world. It says "Server is Not Responding", and boots me back to Server Select.
  11. Arog Augur

Only bring back queue if you figure out how to force AFK players offline to make room for active players. Or just force everyone off every 4 to 6 hours. Better yet, just have everyone crash to desktop at random times so cheaters can't figure out how to circumvent your auto boot program and they can wait in the 3 plus hour queues with the rest of us.
    Barton likes this.
  12. Arog Augur

Things on Aradune are seriously getting worse. I use to be able to play at night and until 9 am PST. Its 6:15 am PST and already getting crashed to desktop. The bonus xp was a horrible idea as a fix for a max population server.