This is how you honor the fallen?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by jmsgalla, Jun 9, 2020.

1. jmsgalla Journeyman

Aradune. The server named in memory of the late Brad McQuaid. Of all the servers that you needed to get right, this was the one

The absolute lack of respect and the fact you have allowed this to have become such a disaster is shameful.
    Orzulth likes this.
  2. PotatoPower Lorekeeper

This may be a fairly accurate homage to Brad, who was not without issues of his own.
    Bartleby and Machen like this.
  3. RandomStrategy Augur

We shall now EverQuest on the forums.

TAKING ORDERS ON FINE PLATE ANY SIZE FULL SET 1200p, individual pieces 11p per AC.
  4. Azurulia New Member

34 Warrior LFG w/ or w/o 30 bard. Will Travel!
  5. C3lowz Augur

GUYS (insert name) CAME INTO MY! CAMP AND TOOK MY MOBS! EVERYONE REPORT HIM PLEASE DPG DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS I OWN THIS CAMP AND THE MOBS WHO ARE PART OF IT
  6. RandomStrategy Augur

This is not p99.
  7. Machen New Member

That's really dark, but I can't argue with you.

I find the whole thing oddly reminiscent of Vanguard, too. Can't get into game, crashes, lag, lots of bugs... Seems Aradune is a fitting tribute to at least that portion of his career.
  8. Arclyte Augur

is fine plate worth 1200pp?

style factor counts for a lot i guess
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

While there are plenty of problems with Aradune right now the sheer popularity of it seems like a fitting tribute.

Personally I was totally against naming a TLP after Brad's EQ alter-ego unless it was a seasonal recycling one.

Things will get better, every other TLP did after they had issues at launch.