Annddddd...here comes the lag

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Rcbauer Augur

2. sumnayin Augur

I'm guessing I should just keep playing FF14. I can't even connect to the launcher on EQ.
  3. Tierdal Augur

send in the clowns?
  4. curious2 Lorekeeper

and again, totally unplayable, you cant zone... and now you cant get back in
  5. TimeBreak Elder

Just came here to /wave since I been zoning the last 10 minutes.
  6. Mcgurgle New Member

I didn’t even know there was a forum. Had to Google it to make sure I wasn’t the only one unable to play. Game is simply unplayable. I regret giving Daybreak a penny.
    Orzulth likes this.
  7. PotatoPower Lorekeeper

Server not responding after char select (if you get that far). Tbh I preferred a long queue, at least you knew you were going to get in game at some point.
  8. Arkeal_Rathe_Bots Lorekeeper

ANNNNND here we go again..... When you have pushed someone (that has been playing this game since launch) to the point of doing a chargeback and losing all their things... you know its bad
  9. kit74 Lorekeeper

only DPG could give an XP bonus as an apology when people can't even log in - you can't make this stuff up
  10. Orzulth Journeyman

It has to be an intentional troll. And people are thanking them for it...
  11. dirgenoobforreal New Member

"Our servers having issues with the current amount of people logging in?" - Yes boss. "Oh okay lets enable a 25% xp bonus and make it even worse" - Good Idea boss.

Oh and the 2500% xp bonus that was enabled for 25 minutes was pretty dumb too.