Caveat Emptor - Even if you follow the rules

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MakeVerantGreatAgain, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Sikkun Augur

Yeah, I have no doubt people are going around and petitioning people for no good reason.
    minimind likes this.
  2. Arclyte Augur

They can't afford to punish people who are a source of revenue unless they were sure and had proof.

Eat the suspension and play legit, or just go to rizlona.
    Gio1999 likes this.
  3. Excruciator_Test New Member

Or 1 person from both their accounts.
  4. Malachi Augur

you're just a dirty six boxer

Honestly if you have to start with that disclaimer...tldr the rest tbh
  5. Zansobar Augur

Can i get a second?
  6. Darkrend New Member

Were you at Efreeti camp with your group?
  7. modsiw Augur

If you do this, vpn and burner cc.
  8. tofu stir fry Augur

get over it get used to it and choose to ignore it or dont play. its part of the game now regardless of what rules are made.

i couldnt stand the bot armies on mangler for a long time... best thing i did was learn to ignore them and go elsewhere ... where there is a demand for something the supply will be found unfortunately.

even with the two new dumpster fires, the RMT on mangler is still there and doesnt look like its all moving to aradune unfortunately. so will just have to enjoy the game as is. you should to.

they tried very unsuccessuly several times to ban hammer the box and bot armies but they just rebound back a day or two later. and the DP attempt at banning comps using VM ware was a real failure as well ... the company cant beat it, how do you think you will?
  9. Gio1999 Augur

We got people bragging or sadly saying that nothing will ever be done to people 6 boxing.

Going to be very skeptical on someone crying foul.