BONUS XP BROKEDED!! Half a level per kill

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Pircilis New Member

Give it up to the devs of Daybreak!

Thank you so much Daybreak for fixing this catastrophe with haste! We don't need new players leveling up quickly, not knowing how to play!
  2. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Nutz :D
  3. Whitesoul Journeyman

Respond to other issues, just not the Aradune one? Curious to why? ;)
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  4. KimchiGoddess Augur

Um, in what zone? Cuz I was killing in MM and I was getting 2% for a red mob ....

LOL, never mind. Sorry I missed it ;p
  5. Malachi Augur

I don't understand this post. But I must say I may be in the minority on this one.

Getting 400% exp while other party members are not is NOT a fun thing for me and I would even go as far as saying that I see it as buggy as the other server issues that are happening with Aradune at the moment.

So ya I suppose legit stupidity.
  6. Prathun Developer

I'm a designer. I'm not qualified to comment on issues regarding server performance and stability. Best I can do is craft a raid about slaying the ravenous lagbeast and felling the dreaded crashicus rex.
    Fanra, Orzulth, Jhenna_BB and 13 others like this.
  7. Malachi Augur

Delicious de-escalation with light humor. I like this one. We should keep it.
    Whoops likes this.
  8. Zansobar Augur

So what you do is you take the specifications from the customer and bring them down to the software engineers?
  9. That0neguy Augur

If said raid were to be created. What kind of mechanics would you put in it?
  10. Tucoh Augur

What's one order of magnitude between friends?
    No, that's Dreamweaver's job.
  11. Malachi Augur

Who? :D
    Orzulth likes this.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Talking of Rex, does that mean we are getting a dinosaur raid? ;)

Pretty please :)
    Pretty please with cherries and cream :)
  13. Crazzie Lorekeeper

Why would Rizlona get XP week? when they had 0 issues.
  14. minimind The Village Idiot

Would it be too meta/fourth-wall to request a Crashicus Rex? I mean, I have the model in game.... ;)
    Prathun likes this.
  15. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

In Asheron's Call back around 1999, after a particularly rough stretch, they added a random mob: The Lag Beast. The icon for the mob when targeted was a red chain, the same icon used to signify you were going link dead.
    Skuz and Prathun like this.
  16. Captain Video Augur

I sense a raid mechanic incoming wherein the raid leader can only enter the target area with a group of six, and then can call in reinforcements from the rest of the party at the rate of one every five minutes. 54 - 6 = 48 on the bench, x5 min = 4 hours. Seems about right to me. Last one in gets a rotten egg drop.
  17. Accipiter Old Timer

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Real mobs. Just group named, though. Thalisaur Island in The Darkened Sea. Only gotta grind for 4 more years before you get there!
  18. Arkeal_Rathe_Bots Lorekeeper

The real catastrophe is that these zone times, crashes and severe lag are still here. Where's the beef?
  19. Arugan Lorekeeper

I'm happy for the folks who got to take advantage of this, but sad it happened during working hours. A couple free levels may have almost made up for the countless hours I've wasted dealing with server issues.

Thank you DBG for the 25% bonus, though. Better than nothing.
  20. Malachi Augur

It was literally less than 20 minutes for me. And it was actually detremental when my party see's the server message saying I reach level 20 and then 5 minutes later I mention that I'm now level 21...not a fun conversation to be honest. Funny....but not fun.