Crafting in TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rasper Helpdesk, May 17, 2020.

1. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

2. Tweakfour17 Augur

Looks good, you should make that table for the cultural armor/symbols the same as the trivial table you had for the story menu or whatever so you can open it in game and quickly reference what drops you need for armor/symbols. Also I believe AGAA is used starting in TSS not SoF.
  3. Tweakfour17 Augur

4. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

You're correct, I've moved the AGAA to TSS. I added a trivial column for templates to help with skilling up. I also added the triv for the final BP combine (when available) as those combines are ideal for skilling with the +10% chance to skill up.
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

Awesome work, how do you get here from your main page though, I didn't see a link in the dropdown. Although its almost 5am so I apologize if I missed it.
  6. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

There is no link to it currently. It is a "work in progress" which has been sidetracked as Veil of Alaris is released on Selo. Been spending more time getting stuff done in game vs working on guide.
  7. Machen New Member

Yes the PoR autogrant is a bug, they marked it as an aa granting expansion in error. It's happened on every TLP that's hit that point.
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

One of those bugs you just accept as a feature I guess :D