Level boost

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by nodontcarekkthxbye, Jun 8, 2020.

1. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

I propose free level boosts when the server Aradune gets functioning better. Preciate that.

Should sell level boosted characters, anyway, so people can play on some of these dead servers, that are high in level. kthxbye

Also, alot of people, not me, but alot of people are so obsessed with being a high level, and getting a jump ahead on gear, early on that they might not even play on Aradune, thinking they have been left in the dust.

I propose free level boosts when the server gets functioning better. Preciate that.
  2. Machen New Member

They literally do this already. kthxbye.
  3. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

Ok, but like...no they dont...so.... wtf are you talking about?
  4. Machen New Member

5. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

This is a TLP forum. Preciate that. No heroic characters exist on TLP servers.KTHXBYE
  6. Machen New Member

Not true. But you know this, and are just trolling.
  7. Gio1999 Augur

Are you a chromosome short?
  8. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

Uh
    Uh, no those are for live servers.
  9. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

Is that an electrical term? I see what youre getting at, youre wondering if im an electrician. No, im not, why?
  10. Machen New Member

Nope. Phinigel, Miragul so far aren't live servers, they are TLP's that have heroic characters. Several other TLP's will be there within the next few months.

Next comes your denial that Phinigel and Miragul are TLP's, and the ridiculous claim that every TLP player quits after PoP.
    Yinla likes this.
  11. Nolrog Augur

Uh, yes. Heroic Characters are available when Call of the Foresaken opens on the server. Phinigel is past that now, Miragul will be there mid-July, Selos late July. The others will take longer to reach that point.
    Yinla likes this.