Honed wurmslayer bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Elementle, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Elementle New Member

I have a Honed wurmslayer, the worn effect does not work at first I thought it was cause I wasn't 105 that it doesn't work but that is not the case I traded with a friends honed wurmslayer his worked on me and mine still did not work on him. Can u fix mine or replace it with a working one?
    CatsPaws likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Hmm, now that you mentioned it my guys are not getting the emote about being shielded.
  3. Elementle New Member

the buff for the worn effect isn't showing up in the short term buff window (song area) like it suppose to when you equip the wep for the worn effect
  4. Nniki Augur

I can't test the non-raid versions, but both my Invested Honed Wurmslayer and Jeweled Skull of Null are properly providing their respective effects.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Also my chanters twin cast aura is not showing in other group members window where it should
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Unfortunately, I could not reproduce this :( Even at level 104.
  7. svann Augur

Sounds like his particular wurmslayer is bugged. Petition?
  8. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

Just loaded up a 110 ranger and the effect is showing up in the temp window from the group version.
  9. Natal Augur

Since the OP is trading his and claiming other peoples work, does he even have the weapon? Hint: it is no-trade.
    Duder likes this.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The smack heard round the world:D
    Duder likes this.
  11. Duder Augur

FV maybe?
  12. svann Augur

I assumed this was on the no-no-trade server.