Adventure Stone

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Greco, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Greco New Member

Is it best to get the Adventure Stone before doing the LDoN Missions?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Yes, so you can port around the camps easily.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Easy way:

Level 13 - 20 you might see an emote about it but if you don't that's ok and this can be done at any level.

Your starting with Vladnelg Galvern on second floor in Cresent Reach. Use find for alchemy supplies and he is sitting in a chair near that. Go thru his text. Its ok if he doesn't respond - just hail him and see if he says anything at all.

Next: go to any adventure camp and saying the 5 answers to the npc for that camp: "Adventures - favor journal - Morden rasp and farstone." Last time I did it they did not engage in conversation but I was able to /say those answers and got thru it.

Pick one of these NPC available for you to say those words to: Not all of them - just one.
    Teria Grinntli/everfrost, Selephra Giztral/South ro, Barstre Songweaver/Commonlands, Vual Stoutest, Teria Grinntli, and Ruanya Windleaf. You can look up the zones for zones not listed on the last few

Third - you do not have to have the stone to get access to all the ports if that is all you want it for. If you start at Magus in lobby and choose Nedaria then when you get there that Magus will offer you the other places like Commonlands, Everfrost, BB etc.

The last two characters I took thru were on free accounts so that does not affect it.

You will get the stone on the last answer - "farstone"

Remember to check back and hail the necessary NPC for updates as you do LDON missions so your stone stats increases.
    Fluid likes this.
  4. Greco New Member

Thanks CatsPaws that was very helpful!
    To update the stone do I always hail the NPC I got it from?
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No, it changes based on how many wins you have. You will see a yellow text when you need to move on to the next one and they will tell you they have done all they can and to go see so and so. Sometimes they tell you to go see someone not in an adventure camp. So it starts with 2 wins...you can pick which camp you want and after you have 2 wins then hail that person listed below:

*Takish*
    Ruanya Windleaf - North Ro - Adventure Camp (2)
    Farwein Windrun - South Ro - n2800 p500 (15 wins)
    Ruanya Windleaf - North Ro - Adventure Camp (30 wins)
    Nifel Faliwae - Greater Faydark - n1960 p2400 (50 wins)
    Ruanya Windleaf - North Ro - Adventure Camp (End Charm)

*Guk*
    Selphra Giztral - South Ro - Adventure Camp (2 wins)
    Bealya Tanilsua - West Commonlands - n455 p2600 (15 wins)
    Selphra Giztral - South Ro - Adventure Camp (30 wins)
    Deblik Grumblok - Innothule Swamp - n1700 p1150 (50 wins)
    Selphra Giztral - South Ro - Adventure Camp (End Charm)

*Mistmoore Crypts*
    Vual Stoutest - Butcherblock - Adventure Camp (2 wins)
    Henai Silentwalker - Dagnors Cauldron - n1660 n1230 (15 wins)
    Vual Stoutest - Butcherblock - Adventure Camp (30 wins)
    Elwinn Prelilaen - Lesser Faydark - p700 n580 (50 wins)
    Vual Stoutest - Butcherblock - Adventure Camp (End Charm)

*Rujarkan*
    Barste Songweaver - East Commonlands Shady - Adventure Camp (2 wins)
    Ginehl Wiquar - West Freeport - n606 p180 (pok book - 15 wins)
    Barste Songweaver - East Commonlands Shady - Adventure Camp (30 wins)
    Shumpi Wimahnn - Highpass Hold (....) - p185 n20 (near succor point / ek - dont remember wins .. 50 i think)
    Barste Songweaver - East Commonlands Shady - Adventure Camp (End charm)

*Miraguls*
    Teria Grinntti - Everfrost - Adventure Camp (2 wins)
    Ubzial Iyeaql - Qeynos Hills - p3300 n500 (15 wins)
    Teria Grinntti - Everfrost - Adventure Camp (30 wins- End Charm)

To max charm (may be a tad off)

Ruj - 76 wins
    Takish - 78 wins
    Guk - 72 wins
    Miraguls - 68 wins
    Mistmoore - 76 wins

You can put your adventure stone in a charm. And when you have all these wins then the final upgrade is to go to Commonlands and find Chaenz Abella - hand him the stone (remove it from your charm first) and he will upgrade it to the Wayfarer's Brotherhood Emblem
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Greco New Member

Again thanks CatsPaw
    One thing that has not been talked about much is how good of an aug this is for the level:
    AC 10 HP 100 Mana 100 End 100 and every other stat 10. Seems to me that everyone should do this quest just for the aug alone!
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

While a good aug for the era, it's no mean feat to get it to max stats.
  8. Greco New Member

I saw this video, it was like a lvl 110 guy doing LDoN Adventures or showing people how. While he was there he got a +7 aug to drop and he was like wow that is a good item. I do not know what the max stats are for the Adventure Stone but +100 mana, and + 10 wisdom etc. to start can not be that bad.
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

+100 mana and +10 WIS >are< the final stats. It starts with basically no stats at all.

It's been a long time, but I think it takes on the order of 200 missions to get the max stats.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yep 200 missions and is part of the Heroic Journey.
  11. Tweakfour17 Augur

12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Eeek thats worse than I thought. :rolleyes:

Oh well will keep me out of mischief for a while.
  13. Greco New Member

Another thing I noticed about the Stone it has a Rec Level of 65....