Poof both accounts canceled, thx Darkpaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Crazzie, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Crazzie Lorekeeper

Will wait until they fix the server. I wont spend another dime on this server until they fix. Spent a fair bit too to just raid, play with new friends i made. Made it to 50 in a week, speed run with a great static group.

I am not alone
  2. HicksAradune Augur

can i have your stuff?
  3. Crazzie Lorekeeper

If you want bronze armor sure LOL
  4. Elsewhere Elder

Where is the proof you cancelled x2 then?
    minimind and Nolrog like this.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

no r in the thread title he said "poof" as in a noise not "pRoof" as in evidence.
  6. Elsewhere Elder

OK, mis-read it, but TBH, its like the Modern Warfare 2 Boycot steam picture...

Everyone SAYS it, yet still keeps playing.
  7. Crazzie Lorekeeper

To show you my account name, nope.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

He could have copy-pasted the text from his cancellation email & people would have said it wasn't genuine or doctored to look that way, he could have shown a photo of the website confirmation with the account name redacted and people would scream photoshopped.

So really a person's word is all the proof we will get & if that isn't good enough good luck with that.

Besides one genuine cancellation is unlikely to make much of a difference anyway.
    A whole bunch might though.
    Bullsnooze likes this.
  9. Crazzie Lorekeeper

This help ? Should you decide to become an All Access member again, we’ll be happy to return you to full membership status and reinstate all the privileges that come along with it. We hope you do!
  10. Crazzie Lorekeeper

I completely agree, this is unplayable for many players. Not everyone is into krono farming like the RMTers are. I am sure you agree this sucks for people that spent a fair bit of money to play again. This ticks me off, knowing this is worse then a pre alpha server. The devs need to own up to it.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I would say "vote with your wallets", if you aren't happy with a service stop paying for it.
    Crazzie and ayoforYayoh like this.
  12. ayoforYayoh Augur

If it weren't for me being emotionally invested into Agnarr then i'd do the charge back thing that results in a perma ban.

I'm a mythic raider in wow so there's no real leverage for me to stay. My time here in Nostalgiaquest was just for server drama and raids and i'm getting neither of those =(
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

There's always next year
    Lineater likes this.
  14. Protagonist Tank

It happens every TLP. They show up, play a week or two, then rage quit. There's always some great injustice that ruined their wonderful nostalgabait. Krono or bots or lag or mean people or LFG or remodeled freeport or some other random, nonsense thing gets a "YOU JUST LOST MY MONEY, SO THERE!" post.

But it's never the real reason. The real reason is you don't enjoy playing EQ. You enjoy remembering playing EQ. It's why they don't beef up the servers the necessary amount to handle the 2 week rush - because you'll be gone regardless, after that.

We'll see you - or several thousands of identical people to you - again next year.
    Lejaun, Pikles, minimind and 2 others like this.
  15. Gio1999 Augur

- True EQ Believer 2020
    Pikles likes this.
  16. Crazzie Lorekeeper

Are you making excuses why the servers are done so crappy? i played 20 yrs of EQ so i do enjoy it. Even though you may have copied and pasted it from before. Just stop making excuses for them to continue to make crappy servers. People are spending real money on it.
  17. Machen New Member

If P99 doesn't count as EQ, how many years have you played?
  18. Concerned Player New Member

Wait? 4 hour queues, crashing then being put back in to said 4 hours queues. People playing more than the 2 box limit on Aradune, people using 3rd party programs to warp and track, these are nonsense and should just be accepted or something? But you KNOW the reason each individual is upset, and that being because they hate the game. Yes just a ton of us masochists out there and this is how we get our rocks off.
  19. Pawtato Augur

100% truth for me, starting on a TLP was very initially fun and some of the early dungeons are just incredible for any RPG game. Then, I realized I really don't like EQ as much as I thought I did. The people make it great, because it's definitely not the gameplay.
  20. That0neguy Augur

What's wrong with the server? You made it to 50, raided, found friends?
    minimind likes this.