WTB functioning tlp

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Talcompowder, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Talcompowder New Member

I’m seriously concerned this TLP will survive long enough to reach Kunark and most importantly can it even function because right now classic has been a nightmare of a launch and hardly stable enough to even log into the game.
  2. Hinastorm86 Augur

Rizlona is functioning =)
  3. Machen New Member

If the company gets hacked and every credit card you've entered gets stolen along with your identity, and the servers are down completely for three weeks, history tells us this server will still reach Kunark.
  4. Rebelicious Augur

That's because the vast majority of players want to play with other people and group with the classic EQ experience... and desperately want to avoid krono-bot armies that simply ignore their LFG and steamroll solo through content and farm nameds. That said I'm glad you got your server.
    No one who rolled on Aradoom, who may quit, is going to be remotely attracted to Rizlona... unless they box. Part of the problem is, other TLPs open and it fairly evenly divides the onrushing new population... Aradune-Rizlona was split 90%-10%. It was a complete and utter lack of foresight and out-of-touchness with the playerbase. It left one TLP top-heavy and unplayable for lag,,, and the other close to empty.
    That said I played on Agnarr and Coirnav from launch... and Aradune is by far the worst, most miserable iteration of EQ TLP in gaming history... it has been a scorching dumpster fire... and I feel sorry for investing all the cash in a character hoping to actually play here. I could have got a ingame PL on Mangler and at least been enjoying LDON groups rather than staring at the infinite loading scene...losing group invites because I can't get to them and watching guild members start to fade away.

At this rate, Aradoom will be deader than Agnarr and Coirnav in
    5---4---3---2---
  5. Thewiz Augur

But the krono BOT armies are on Aradune.
    Mezrah likes this.
  6. darkin New Member

There's at least 5 general chats maxed at 400 people... right now. Seems like a lot of people are in game :p Pretty sure thousands of people are still happily playing
  7. Sikkun Augur

Close to empty, high server status. Same difference, might as well shut down 18 EQ servers for really being dead.
  8. eqfanforlife Elder

Serious question, what do you do when you need to camp items for yourself, and can't find friends who are willing to camp with you for several hours?

Another question: outside of raiding and leveling what exactly do you plan on doing with other "live humans"?

The sad fact of this game is there are many time sinks that offer only benefit to one person, requiring others to help and get nothing.

Hey if you got friends on speed dial who are willing to sink countless hours into camps to get you loot, more power to you.

but the average person doesn't have these friends.
  9. Rebelicious Augur

Not really. I've seen a couple, as expected. Mostly I see one raid-geared high level necro farming nameds. Necro's are OP, shhh. Most people are an army of LFG... that's the fun of a new TLP.
  10. Rebelicious Augur

That's because 5-7 toons = 1 person... how many are actually LFG? It's not populated for GROUPING... and that's what most Aradune players want.
  11. Sikkun Augur

Who cares? It’s a populated server, has nothing to do with the other server. People are just angry that it’s not low?