Fixed Internally Unknown Guild

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Waldagar, May 21, 2020.

1. lockjaws Augur

Thanks for the update. It's been several months that this has been very broken.
  2. dupliciti Journeyman

I know it's considered offensive to bump up an old thread. But I'd been believing it was just myself with this issue. I often wind up with "Unknown Guild" when I log into Luclin server. But my complaint is that it's usually followed with the game locking up on me. Then I either am forced to crash my computer because CTRL/ALT/Delete doesn't work or the game simply disappears to desktop. Still just so long as the powers that be are aware of this.
    lockjaws likes this.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I don't want to mark this as fixed, because it's a code fix, but I saw a daily status report from one of our coders that mentions fixing this. It is in time to be part of the live patch. (not sure about test if this is an issue on test)
    lockjaws and Skuz like this.
  4. Orzulth Journeyman

What happened to the community managers? While I appreciate a Dev taking the time to respond, isn't that the CMs job? I would much rather a CM do their job properly so that the Devs can actually do the work that desperately needs done.
  5. Febb Augur

This is a bug forum where developers sort through things that possible need to be fixed. It's safe for them to reply. A CM is not needed.
  6. Prathun Developer

I feel like pointing out the thread to the CM, explaining the bug, describing what we did to fix it, and asking them to post on the topic would take longer than just posting ourselves.
    Yinla, lockjaws and Smokezz like this.
  7. Orzulth Journeyman

Thank you Prathun. I appreciate your reply, and that makes sense.
    Prathun likes this.
  8. lockjaws Augur

I'm almost excited for next week's patch, to see if this is in there. =)
  9. klanderso Developer

Yes, this should be fixed for the update next week!
    lockjaws, Yinla and Tucoh like this.
  10. lockjaws Augur

Thank you Kath!! <3