Cannot Load into Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Merek, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Merek New Member

got booted from game and now cannot log in. I get to character select screen and go to log in and keep getting message server not responding on either of my accounts.
  2. Infuse Journeyman

Same here. Just another normal day from this joke of a company. I'm so glad I pay money for this!
  3. Chacko Supreme Journeyman

4. Tuffin New Member

3/6 of my group are in the boat right now (myself included) after getting trained.
  5. Dominate Augur

Just now trying to log in for the first time today. I cannot get past character select. Says the server is not responding.

Edit: Also, when I try again it says I have a character online, and it has to remove it.
  6. sihpa Augur

My friend and I have only found two solutions to this so far. One is to uninstall and reinstall. The other is to wait an undetermined amount of time while something magical happens in the background then you'll be able to log into those characters again. The uninstalling and reinstalling thing may have, and most likely was, just waiting however long it takes for the server to stop blacklisting your character.

Waiting a day in between attempts has worked so far for us but I also suspect it could merely be 30-90 minutes but we usually find something else to do when it happens. If you find a real solution I hope you post back. :)
  7. Qwertie New Member

Yep.
    Hoping they fix it. Seriously, there must be ten thousand people trying to play on Aradune. At $15 a month, that's a serious chunk of change. Why on earth would they not do everything they could to make sure the server was playable?
  8. Malachi Augur

Most likely 95% of the population "playing" on Aradune is using Kronos as their form of "payment". (Let me add: Probably Kronos already bought and paid for from another character on another server years prior as this is how I'm playing) So really there's not much incentive to get problems fixed any sooner than when they plan on addressing the issue. Hard truth I've learned from years of masochism with DBG.
  9. Ishbu Augur

Where do Krono come from?
  10. Song New Member

I am having the same issue. Character Online, then timing out, and back to square one.. Been almost an hour now...
  11. Moforyguy Elder

Dear Pantheon please hurry up and save us from this company.
  12. Ephron New Member

Same issue! I loaded in and zoned, crashed, and spent the next 30 minutes crashing. I came here to make a post only to find I am not alone!

I didn't try the other server but I'm assuming only Aradune is affected?
  13. Moforyguy Elder

Aradune is only affected because theres only 10 people on Rizlona.
  14. Malachi Augur

Are you genuinely asking or would you like to elaborate on your premise?
  15. Bittin Darear New Member

Yeah 1 ten box group lol
  16. Adagia New Member

I had the same issue trying to login. I went away for about an hour, and just tried again. This time I was able to login. Will see what zoning times still look like.