Just launch a new server!!!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vark, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Vark Journeyman

I will gladly just reroll and re lvl
    At this point, I don't care and reinvest on another server

Worst launch ever....
    At least tell your fans something! days and days without a word from DPG
    Infuse likes this.
  2. Ishbu Augur

Are there any DarkPaw fans alive?

We are fans of a game created by different people as a different company. Darkpaw has done nothing successful since they became the entity name in control. Its been one show after another.

They are clearly too inept to continue to run a game that several other controlling groups have run for over 20 years
    Infuse likes this.
  3. Infuse Journeyman

This 100%. The game would be better off in literally anyone else's hands at the moment. This "company" is like three people who simply don't care about the game, or the community apparently, because they have done NOTHING.
    Ishbu likes this.
  4. Vark Journeyman

I mean having done Phinigel, Agnarr, Coirnav etc...first day or so was rough but we could play no problem...we are over a week in and it is still unplayable

Clearly, they do not care and or have no idea what they are doing
    Plus not even posting update and ignoring all of us
  5. Seris New Member

YES, LAUNCH ANOTHER SERVER, LET US ENJOY THE GAME. YOU CAN ALWAYS MERGE IN 9 MONTHS WHEN POP COMES OUT.
  6. Hythos Augur

Considering servers are all hosted (wasn't it on AWS?) it wouldn't take much to spin up another one...

I'd be fine with a reset on Aradune. SOOOO many 6+ box players, soo much automation. Though, it's permanent, so we should just accept it, and loot-rights selling.
  7. Adagia New Member

No queue, but I still can't play. I tried logging in a character, waited, and waited, and waited, and then finally saw "Server is not Responding", followed by me back at the server select screen. I'm guessing this is another timed out issue, but now for initially logging in. I tried again,same results. <sigh>
  8. Whitesoul Journeyman

They...Don't...Care...Stop...Posting.
  9. Vark Journeyman

Stop reading forums and posting if you wish
  10. Coirnav Augur

I normally say another server is not the answer...but at this point Rizlona and its zero lag, zero load times, and zero queue is looking pretty good. But I'm not interested in boxing.

Hopefully this answers the longstanding question of what people want.

No/Low boxing TLP is the most popular rule-set ever.