Crate of Eviction

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sampi, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Sampi New Member

I have never owned a plot/house before but had received 3 Crates of Eviction in parcels many years ago. Two were because owner transferred servers and one from an expired guild plot. Finally decided to buy a plot and get the items out of the Crates of Eviction.
    I placed a Crate of Eviction in my plot, right clicked on it and chose show items. The plot items window opened and the Crate of Eviction was highlighted.
    The problem is the Unpack icon is grayed out.
    Anyone know how I can unpack this Crate of Eviction?
  2. xxGriff Augur

Guild eviction crates must be placed on a guild plot to unpack. IIRC, the items can only be taken out, placed if you (your character) owned/placed them. They can be sent back to their original owners (parceled) from the manage/inventory window.
  3. Sampi New Member

OK that eliminates the guild one. Any ideas on the other two Crates of Eviction that I received because the owner transferred servers?
  4. Zamiam Augur

where you listed as a co-owner on his properties ? if so that is prolly why you received the crates ..
    can you not put them on your empty plot ( the plot cant have anything on it not even a house) ..
  5. Sampi New Member

I was not listed as a co-owner. Yes, I can put them on my completely empty plot but the Unpack icon is grayed out.
  6. Bobokin Augur

As I recall, you have to place the house first or something of that sort.