Can't Trade Krono

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Song, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Song New Member

I have traded a lot of Krono in the past few days. I have played since 1999. So I am not new, and know how it works. All of a sudden I cannot put a Krono in the trade window (I can everything else). What is the problem here?
  2. Kronotowin Elder

You can't but the people that make a living off these servers have no problems selling Kronos for real money. Think about it, Daybreak endorses their RMT while punishing real players trying to level on these new TLP's.
  3. KermittheFroglok Augur

Can you share a screenshot or clarify if there's a message in one of your chat windows about it? You could just submit a ticket.
    Song likes this.
  4. Song New Member

I petitioned and got this in case someone else does as well:

It appears you may be suffering from a client-sided UI issue. Please use the following directions to attempt and resolve any issues you are having (including corrupt directory files):

================================================
    You may want to make backups and then delete the following files:
    (Please know that these backups are necessary to help restore any custom UI settings)

defaults.ini
    eqclient.ini
    eqgame.exe
    EQGfx_Dx8.dll
    EQGraphicsDX9.dll
    eqlsClient.ini
    eqmain.dll

Also, back up the character configuration files by following these instructions:

<CharacterName><ServerName>.ini (example jack_bristlebane.ini)
    UI<CharacterName>_<ServerName>.ini (example ui_jack_bristlebane.ini)

One or more of those files may be corrupt, causing these issues.

If deleting these files does not resolve your issue, you can restore your backed up files and folders and retain your hotkeys, contact lists, and display settings.
  5. Song New Member

Well.. I did everything asked. Didn't work.
    I reinstalled eq1and still can't trade the Krono. I can trade everything else.
    I am not using any custom UIs
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Bypassing patcher?
  7. Song New Member

Well.. a GM logged in.. He crashed haha. Another GM logged in. He had me log out and he checked my account and fixed what needed fixing.

The lag in EC is horrible. Though the issue is fixed it sometimes takes 3-10 seconds to move the Krono into the trade window.

/end