Rizlona food consumed too fast?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sinzz-Rizlona, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Sinzz-Rizlona New Member

man, all my toons must be on medical cause they eat like there is no tomorrow , can't keep food on them , water is not as bad so i was wondering if you guys did this on purpose or just a bug...
  2. Febb Augur

Which food and drink are you using?
  3. Lemerian Elder

Some races/classes consume food at a different rate. It's not all the same.
  4. MaestroM Augur

muffins and milk don't really work anymore. Loaves of Bread and Flasks of Water is the way to go.
    minimind and KimchiGoddess like this.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

Use whatever is cheapest and stacks to 1000 (has to be able to be used for tradeskills). We used to use Fuzzlecutter's Formula because it lasted so long but no need now.
    minimind likes this.
  6. taliefer Augur

stack them bread loafs and water flasks, eat like your in prison.
    Excruciator_Test likes this.
  7. Herf Augur

Loaves of Bread and Bottles of Milk. Both stack to 1000.

Large races use more food than small races.

Mounts consume very large amounts of your food.
    Sinzz-Rizlona likes this.
  8. Laronk Augur

If you're used to playing on live that could be why it feels fast on Riz, there's an aa in general tab that's auto granted that makes you eat less food.
  9. MaestroM Augur

Water Flasks are only a touch more expensive and last twice as long it seems.
  10. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Yeah but, milk tastes good.

Also it comes from halflings.
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

Well, you can milk anything with nipples.
    Sinzz-Rizlona likes this.
  12. Nolrog Augur

It does seem like food is being consumed a lot faster than it should. I am using rations and water flasks.
  13. Sinzz-Rizlona New Member

I am, using rations and water flasks but on one toon i used milk and bread the milk outlasted bread
  14. Vitali New Member

Herf and Sinzz-Rizlona like this.
  15. Qbert Gallifreyan

16. Herf Augur

17. KimchiGoddess Augur

So I actually think the food being consumed too fast on Rizlona is a thing. I still play on Mangler with a friend and my food is going a lot slower over there.
  18. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

We need more info like race, exact food etc. Halflings eating more food is a thing.
  19. Arog Augur

It appears monks eat less from my experience.
  20. Sinzz-Rizlona New Member

human sk but rest of group of humans eating food way faster then water as well