Info Needed Unable to collect All-Access Reward

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Axxius, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Axxius Augur

My monthly All-Access reward is up:

[IMG]

When I click 'Claim', that button grays out, the window with the 3 discounted items pops up, and the button becomes green again. I do not receive the 500 DBC. Clicking it again results in the same thing.

I've never had issues with claiming the monthly reward before. It worked fine on my alt accounts, just not this one (povar.Axxius).

What's going on? How do I claim my 500 DBC?
    Grabatz, Llawana L, Enoch and 6 others like this.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I have this problem every time, but i usually solves itself in the next weekday. My guess is they need to confirm a payment transfer from your credit-card-account, before they will let you claim anything? :confused:
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

Are you logging in through the patcher?
  4. P-Diddy New Member

I am having the same issue as well. I cannot collect the 500 reward
  5. Vumad Cape Wearer

I don't know if I want to go with a monopoly reference or a bubble boy reference.
  6. Axxius Augur

Yes. On all 3 accounts. On the same PC. Two claimed the reward like normal, but one is having this issue.
  7. Nilwean Elder

I'm not sure if I got the DBC reward the first time (didn't make a note of my balance before hitting claim), but I am having the issue where the claim button stays green. I've been able to claim multiple of the discounted items from the popup window as well.

This is happening on this account, which is a lifetime sub. Note that I also had the bug where for a while it said "Add Time" instead of a greyed out "Claim"
  8. Axxius Augur

2 days later, still unable to claim the 500 DBC. Only on this account. 'Claim' button just goes back to green, and nothing happens.
  9. Bobokin Augur

Yep, broken.
  10. EQ Player New Member

So far.... 2 accounts. One lifetime, cannot claim. 2nd is not a lifetime, I claimed just fine. Might be linked to lifetime accounts or some of them?
  11. Bobokin Augur

Yes, lifetime accounts.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No one is clicking "like" on the first post which you need to do if you want the dev's to see this.
  13. Ratalthor Developer

If you're having this issue, can you PM me your account names, please?