There's a new sheriff in town.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mire, Jun 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mire Journeyman

I highly recommend checking out that new EULA folks. I don't know what the new definition of "Toxic Behavior" is but I do know that its being wielded indiscriminately. Like a change in command, theirs a new sheriff in town and he's gonna let you know it.
  2. MaestroM Augur

Did you just get banned for toxic behavior?
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Mire Journeyman

Yeah and a hand full of other people did too.
  4. Mire Journeyman

but we weren't saying anything offensive
  5. Derka Power Ranger

Would the behavior in question be considered harassment? Even if nonoffensive
  6. MaestroM Augur

I feel like the reason you're not telling us what you said is you can't figure out how to spin it to not be toxic.
  7. Mire Journeyman

nope. im not into harassing players. but we were talking about the riots that have been happening.
  8. KimchiGoddess Augur

Sounds like there was some toxic behavior going around?
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  9. Mire Journeyman

thats what they said. but i disagree
  10. KimchiGoddess Augur

Just checked all my accounts, confirmed not toxic. WHEW!
  11. Mire Journeyman

hahaha. i could make a pandemic joke but i don't wanna risk it
  12. Tucoh Augur

I'm pretty ambivalent about whether training / camp stealing should be a suspension-worthy offense, but I have zero-trust in the ability for a GM to make coherent decisions about who is stealing whose camp and feel that heavy handed sheriffing will just give a way for deceptive players to abuse the report feature.
    Mire likes this.
  13. Mire Journeyman

Maybe it's just a little chest pounding so someone can tell his boss that he did good.

Maybe it wont be the regime change we think it is
  14. Febb Augur

Well seems legit boys, glad you posted all the facts.
  15. Mire Journeyman

The facts got me banned :p im not falling for that.

You can be assured that chatting about recent geo political events is indeed toxic.
  16. MaestroM Augur

"Trust me! I'm innocent!"
  17. MaestroM Augur

What are they gonna do, ban you again? :rolleyes:
  18. Mire Journeyman

I mean, yes. I'm enjoying playing on this account. I want to prove that I'll fall in line and not make any waves on this new captains ship. I would like a list of things im aloud to talk about though.
  19. MaestroM Augur

Dear DPG. That guy you banned for toxic behavior is using this account to get around his ban.
  20. Mire Journeyman

I think its pretty clear that I've learned my lesson
  21. Name2 Augur

Is this real? LOL. RIP TLP player base, this is one of the most toxic communities that I've ever seen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.