From Enchanter Tash Line: Empathy?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Lockdown, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Lockdown Elder

I'm never really sure where to ask these questions, but the Newbie Zone seems appropriate to ask about unfamiliar stuff. Or maybe I should have gone with Casters, since this is a question about an Enchanter spell.

In viewing the Enchanter Tash line, beginning at level 97, with Enunciation of Tashan, I notice there's an effect called "Empathy."

I looked, but I wasn't able to find what this effect does. Does anyone know what Empathy is?
  2. Elfawn-FV New Member

The class forum seems the best place to ask a question like this. Answering your question though from raidloot.com, we can compare between Allakhazam's Empathy is suppoed to be Increase Spell Damage. Raidloot is a really fantastic website with pretty accurate information and simple UI, and I would recommend it over Allakhazam.

[36125/6507] Enunciation of Tashan
    Classes: ENC/97
    Skill: Abjuration
    Mana: 50
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Unresistable
    Reflectable: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 1s, Recast: 1.5s, Rest: 1.5s
    Duration: 14m+ (140 ticks), Dispelable: No
    Hate: 1200
    1: Increase Spell Damage Taken by 1210 (v297, Before Crit)
    2: Decrease Magic Resist by 101
    4: Increase Poison Counter by 1
    5: Limit Max Level: 100 (lose 10% per level)
    6: Limit Effect: Current HP
    7: Limit Resist: Lowest
    8: Limit Type: Detrimental
    9: Limit Type: Exclude Combat Skills
    10: Limit Min Mana Cost: 10
    Text: You hear the barking of Tashan.
    Causes your target's mind to echo with the barking of Tashan, lowering their magic resistance while also increasing the damage they will take from chromatic-based spells for %z.
    Lockdown likes this.
  3. Lockdown Elder

Thank you very much. I'd never heard of raidloot before.
    So, does Tash increase all incoming spell damage now? Or just Chromatic?

Addendum: Oh, never mind. I see the description at the bottom. It increases just Chromatic.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If you compare the number #1 listed effect in Allah and Raidloot or EQ Resouce then it is:

Allah - Empathy
    Raidloot - Increase spell damage
    EQ Resouce - Increase spell damage

The rest of the numbered effects are the same on each one. Allah is the only one showing the first as empathy. Therefore it would seem that empathy would Increase spell damage as the rest of the effects listed are all the same.