Newbie looking for a second server...

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by TDKPyrostasis, Jun 3, 2020.

1. TDKPyrostasis New Member

Hey guys.

I played EQ at launch till about 40 then got caught up in alts and eventually quit.

Brother recently drug me back to the game on the TLP which is awesome and Im enjoying my time. However Im realizing that in a few weeks my character is going to hit cap and then Ill be out of stuff to do other than raid.

I was looking at Selos and Miragul. Miragul seems like an awesome way to try out characters but then be immediately hopelessly lost on how to even use them. Selos seems like a happy medium fast leveling and more content... but it seems dead. Granted Im sure everything seems dead compared to the new TLPs.

So I guess my question is if you were a new player that got hooked on EQ again but doesnt want to get trapped in TLP's lack of content where would you roll your alt? Whats the best way to find guilds / communities on said server?
  2. Vumad Cape Wearer

This is why we need feeder servers. TLP locked servers with free transfers up the ladder. Make it happen Devs!
  3. Pelrond Elder

FV or test. You'll level fast and get to see higher level content while doing the classic progression on TLP.
  4. Soulphage New Member

Returning player here as well, I have found FV to be the most fun so far, lots more chat imho