haste AAs

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Szilent, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Szilent Augur

rog, mnk, ber ought to have 5 pricey ranks of 1% melee haste. Plain ol' SPA 11.

raid belts 45%
    jann illusion 50%
    a new 5% passive would complete that symmetry to naturally have 100% (the cap)

all real haste buffing classes already provide substantial melee benefits above & beyond plain haste, that's why haste potions are already okay.
  2. Astral64 Augur

I like it.
  3. Szilent Augur

fwiw, worn haste 45% since Plane of Time
    50% self buff haste since Gates of Discord

so approaching 20 years
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Only enchanters get a haste spell that buffs stats other than melee speed. Shaman get a group aura that increases HP/MANA/END but otherwise just provides 75% haste. They also get a group haste buff that just provides 60% haste.
  5. Szilent Augur

shm buffing provides 5% haste, not 75 or 60, is the point. no one's valued shm buffs for the SPA 11 haste for ages & ages
  6. menown Augur

There is no reason to even use the shaman group haste anymore, unless the shaman is out of group or in a different zone. The aura reaches the whole zone and provides all swarm pets with haste as well.
  7. Brigand311 New Member

8. Szilent Augur

SPA11, not slot 11. SPA11 is "v1" haste, capped at 200% : 100% normal attack speed +worn +buff. An intrinsic AA would stack with those as smoothly as all sorts of other crit & resist & hp & ac & flurry & mana & everythingelse AAs stack with their worn & buff counterparts

the haste functionally provided by Talisiman of Celerity is 5%, because developed characters have been walking around with 195% haste already since Gates of Discord, and the cap on normal haste is 200%
  9. Brigand311 New Member

First off, you know I meant SPA 11 which is why I added links /bonk, second you already know that buff haste from spells (sham/ench/potion/jann buff) do not stack, the buffs play nice and don't bump each other off but only the highest percent is used.

As you stated haste is only added as 1 worn, 1 buff we already know that wearing 2 haste items the highest percent is used and the same goes for for buff haste, what category do you think AA's fall under? an AA added as SPA 11 is only going to be superseded by item haste or buff haste regardless is the point I am trying to make.
  10. Szilent Augur

That's not the case for focus aa, crit %boosts, crit size boosts, double attack or flurry mods or damage adds or avoidance or AC softcap mods or mana regen or chance-to-invuln AAs or instument modifiers or +damage shield innates or +accuracy... I can't think of anything else AAs are doing atm.

Those all stack with worn & buff boosts.