Thats EQ Baby breaks classic completion record

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Whatthehype, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Whatthehype New Member

Looks like despite the server being down the first 10 hours, 3 hour ques every day, constant crashing back in to 3 hour ques, Thats EQ Baby just set the new classic completion record, beating out the previous record by 3 days.
    Maneuvre and tofu stir fry like this.
  2. beefeater_dp Journeyman

Congrats TEB! Beating records under current server conditions is pretty impressive. Well done.
    Bailen likes this.
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

Who killed phinny?
  4. HicksAradune Augur

See you @ Kunark
    AtabishiWoW likes this.
  5. Lumiens Augur

Agnarr and Mangler both launched during 50% bonus exp too.
  6. Protocol Dragon Defender

Great job on EoV boys. I heard you guys killed Phinny after which means you've cleared classic EQ faster than any TLP server / guild! Awesome to see!
  7. sumnayin2 Augur

They'll be speaking of you for all of never...good job.
  8. Cezz Journeyman

Are people really still patting themselves on the back for clearing classic? lol
  9. Tucoh Augur

Records are records!

Well deserved, That's EQ Baby!
    blackninja and Skuz like this.
  10. Gnothappening Augur

I don't think the 50% bonus applied to Mangler. I know I don't remember it.
  11. Lionari Elder

All I'll ever remember about That's EQ Baby is the heavily obese man rapping in his poverty apartment.
  12. Pumpernickel Lorekeeper

13. KimchiGoddess Augur

I've never heard of this person and why do we care? Asking for a friend.
  14. HicksAradune Augur

Exactly, this is a thread for celebrations
  15. Laronk Augur

Oh he just rapped about the server it was a youtube video that went around. The guy is passionate about EQ I enjoyed the video. I didn't save the link or I'd share it for you.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  16. KimchiGoddess Augur

I'll have to have a look for it, sounds amusing.
  17. Lionari Elder

18. Lionari Elder

Just messing around. I thought the video was funny and enjoyed it. Friendly banter.
  19. Tucoh Augur

It's all in good fun.

Besides, Jim Jones is rich. Every TLP release he goes to his vacation condo to play EQ and rap uninterrupted.
  20. Lateryn Augur

Hmm refining the level process with specific classes and the group exp buff bonus I guess. I think the latter was an entire 50% increase in a full group?

Pretty much why trying to have records for things like this is silly. The difference between every server is too much to make it viable. So many changes over the years and things still changing.