LD chars should skip the queue if they log right back in

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kalipto, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Kalipto Augur

Norrath offers almost nothing more frustrating than crashing on a zoneline and then hitting a multi-hour queue to get back in. This is particularly bad when you finally get a group and crash as you zone in to join them.

Please change the queue to let players back in immediately if they are kicking themselves out when they're logging in.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  2. Raurk Zorander Journeyman

They don't care - it's obvious. They don't care if we drop our subs. They must figure they have enough on the other servers to keep them going...
  3. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

This is the worst I have seen. Crashing to the desktop, and then having to do the queue again is just bad. Three times in queue yesterday exceeded my patience. I'm done for now. Will try this server again at some future date.
  4. Eaglestiker Journeyman

Yeah this sucks I gave a necromancer a stack of bonechips at no charge to be nice and bam I am kicked and have been sitting in a que for over a hour now.
  5. Healiez Augur

Honestly isnt the worst plan if the queue is that infuriating for you.

Classic-velious tbh are really easy to catch up in, especially if you plan to play casually and not raid hardcore.

Come kunark people will have replaced most of their raid gear with group loot. in velious you can one group giants in kael and get pretty decent gear that surpasses kunark armor (maybe not the raid weapons or certain items, but they come close). Luclin is the time when raid gear starts greatly surpassing the next expansions group gear in terms of power.

Granted if you wanted to play right now its kind of a let down, but except for wanting to be at the head of the pack and raid as soon as possible, delaying your start by 2-3 weeks might be worth not dealing with the queue.

Not an excuse for what is happening, but it is an option.
  6. Eaglestiker Journeyman

Can we not have our UI reset also when we are kicked. I have logged in and out 3x at least since I set it up and after crash I have to spend another 30 min or more doing it freaking again. SO agravating
  7. Kalipto Augur

You may want to check if your ini files are set to read only or have limited permissions set accidentally. That's happened to me before, not with EQ but other stuff. =/
  8. Talcompowder New Member

Daybreak please sell the game to someone who knows what they’re doing on behalf of all of us would love to play the game