How many are Gold subscribers and have not been able to log into Aradune since launch??

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by LongFellow, May 31, 2020.

1. LongFellow New Member

Hmm the website says I must be a paid subscriber to log into a time locked server!! Well I am a paid subscriber and have not been able to log in to Aradune since launch. I wonder if blizzard has ever had this problem?? People who pay for a service can not use the service.
    Oh and comment if you are a paid subscriber and can not log into Aradune so we can keep track of how many people they that can not access a service they paid for.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

do none of the other servers work either? you should post your dxdiag and maybe we can help you troubleshoot the issue.
  3. Febb Augur

I've logged into Aradune many times since it has launched.
  4. Trizek Augur

Can you show me where it says that Gold is exclusively for Aradune? Cause last I checked it is not made for that server.
  5. Scipio5 Journeyman

Blizzard did have this problem, but they solved it. Everyone on classic wow is able to log in, they even added a grace period for disconnects.
  6. Chuuk Augur

I was able to login Thursday afternoon, but only because I remembered to bring my personal laptop into my office and stay non-afk in the queue. After only 3 short hours, like presto magic, I got in!

When I did get in, I made sure I moved around every 5 minutes so as not to get AFK-kicked, and then finally when I was done with work, I could play for 2 hours.

Haven't wanted to babysit the login screen for 3 hours since. I was hoping this afternoon would be different...aaaand I was wrong. Thanks DPG, krono well spent.
  7. Sikkun Augur

I wonder also, let’s check together!

April 3rd 2020
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fix-the-queue-times-upgrade-your-servers/486227

April 12th 2020
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/arugal-server-300minute-queue-times/493947

April 15th 2020
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/multi-hour-queues-and-multi-boxing/496634

Oh crap the was 2020, not even when WoW classic launched.

Hmm August 27th 2019 launch

September 9th 2019
    https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/45655-wow-classic-eu-queue-times-september-9th/

September 18th 2019
    https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/45819-wow-classic-eu-queue-times-september-18th/

Well I guess they had some problems also.
  8. LongFellow New Member

Other servers work just fine but I read the adds for months and months about new time locked servers and there is a difference between the to I do not want to play on Rizlona with the million bot armies. I want to play on the true box server so at least there is some hope of finding a real group not one person entire bot raids. OH and I get it Daybreak games loves the zillions of Krono the botters buy but what about the rest of the players are we not allowed to enjoy the game anymore??
    Also these servers are not free servers they are gold only paid subs so why should the people that want nothing to do with the bot armies get the shaft??
    It is so odd I wonder if World of Warcraft has servers you can not log into?? Or that have wait times of 200 minutes or a hour wait time or three hour wait time so people that have worked all day go to login the server and oh wait you have to wait two hours. If it is this popular maybe you should open another server.
  9. KimchiGoddess Augur

Oh so you're one of the people contributing to the problem by taking up a world slot while not being able to play ... got it.
  10. enclee Augur

Max swimming skill for the win on Aradune.
  11. Sikkun Augur

Guess you refused to read any of the links posted?
  12. Tucoh Augur

I've been able to get in pretty easily over the last week. If you're only able to try logging in during primetime and have to log off only a short time later, I'd recommend just putting the game down for another week.
  13. Chuuk Augur

Yep, played for a grand total of 2 hours and then got booted to desktop when trying to mem my new necro pet.
    Tried to get back on yesterday but got AFK kicked in the queue and decided that my life is better spent not waiting in some silly queue for a video game.

I won't be occupying anymore precious Aradune space - so enjoy!
  14. Accipiter Old Timer

Jelly

The worst? Bard song skills in classic. Especially brass.

Oh, I forgot. They made skillups faster at lower skill levels, right? That'll help.
  15. Xeris Augur

I find it impossible to believe that you haven't been able to get into Aradune AT ALL.

Protip: just get into the que, do for a few hours, and come back to play. The ques are actually fairly accurate
  16. MaestroM Augur

The DC grace periods were finnicky. I was DCing all the time because my ethernet port was broken FOR REASONS THAT WERE DEFINITELY NOT MY FAULT and a light breeze would cause the connection to break and I would DC. Often these DCs were for less than a second. I could tap the cable and immediately hit enter on a google search or otherwise load a website with no issues, but i would still DC. The first time I DCed after hearing about the grace period, i had no problem getting right back in. However, the second time i was thrown in the back of the queue and immediately ordered a new laptop.
  17. Healiez Augur

This is what I dont get, they are fairly accurate.

100 minute queue when you get home from work.
    join the queue, make/eat dinner, get your exercise, get things ready for your work day tomorrow, shower, spank it, then you have done everything you need to do and can play until bedtime.

Im aware people have kids and S/O's etc, but I cant imagine you wouldnt be able to talk to them and arrange it so you can play for a bit when you do get in.

**This is for the people that arent plagued by the crash issue
  18. ntellect Augur

I havent even seen Aradune yet. But I only get to attempt to logon around 9PM and 1230AM. Both times the queue stated a few hours wait which I couldnt do. Maybe in a few weeks I can join and solo while everyone else is 50 -_-
  19. Tucoh Augur

Everyone won't be 50 in a few weeks. Lotta people are like me and taking it pretty easy the first week.
  20. Thygrym Elder

A lot will be... Inny went down last night. Doing a /who all 50 gives you a very long list already. In a few weeks a lot of the lower level characters you see will be twinks / alts as the planes and dragons are already on farm status.