add clipping planes to mistmoore to prevent out of bounds walking

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Xanadas, May 31, 2020.

1. Xanadas Augur

high level people are levitating on top of the castle and exploiting bad pathing to single pull the cloaked dhampyre and steal it from groups in the side yard.

please add barriers so you cannot walk around on top of the castle.
  2. Wulfhere Augur

The castle roof area is valid terrain. On Live servers there are even collect items spawning there. The pathing in Mistmoore has always been bad and yes it's possible to single pull to the roof. It's also just as likely to get a large train of 10+ mobs. Learning those rooftop camps takes practice. Of course it's less risky if others are keeping the castle cleared.

Petition a GM to see if the rooftop group is violating any play nice policy by kill stealing a mob you're engaged with.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Why on earth would you ever camp cloaked dhampyre without sitting on its spawn though? I mean obviously people are going to race you for it.
  4. Xanadas Augur

there was supposed to be a dedicated GM on these new servers. ive logged over 48 hours playtime and i've yet to see a single guide or gm announce their presence to assist with issues.
  5. Wulfhere Augur

I've never seen a GM announce such a thing on any server ever. You have to petition and then they respond, maybe even in game soon after. Expectations?
  6. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Nobody has delivered any pizzas to my house this week either. I haven't ordered any pizzas, but that's not the point. Pizzas should just be here.
  7. Xanadas Augur

It's common for them to broadcast that they're on and addressing issues. DPG advertised these servers as having dedicated GMs. To me, that means they will be on and making their presence known to deter AFK xp crews and to make sure people are adhering to the play nice policies. They can be lurkers if they want, sure. Would be a little disingenuous to what they advertised though, if you ask me.
  8. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

To me, it means they are to busy with enforcement to stop by and chat about the weather with you.

Wonder which of us is right?

Also, there is no play nice policy, learn to dps and hold your own.