Queue after Crashing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ThatThingYouQueue, Jun 1, 2020.

1. ThatThingYouQueue New Member

Can we get it so that if we have an active character on the server, we can easily log back on if we crash, instead of sitting in a three hour wait? Ive been having a problem with Commonlands suddenly crashing, with no error message on Aradune, with no prior problems. Not much can be accomplished on a classic progression server without being able to access the Commonlands.
  2. Healiez Augur

Looks at the front page....

Whew good thing this was brought up, there isnt a single thing mentioning this on the front page.
  3. Crazzie Lorekeeper

"As Constructive" as i can be, without sounding angry.. Inactivity has been an issue on all starting areas. In fact so bad i am counting well over 50-100 low lvl toons grouped up like the EC tunnels. However EC tunnels are nothing but bots looking for items to buy. Nothing has changed since day 1 of the TLPs. I will also admit the desync is so bad in the EC tunnel, WC area that it should be its own zone.

Its very unfair to those that want to get to 50 and raid, being booted from the server, then forced to re queue back into the game for another 1-2 hrs a day.

However, on another side of things, those that have level 1 characters in starter zones also pay to play. Even if they move their characters 1 pixel. You cant just boot active customers, no matter how we look at it.

The next beef i have is the 6 + box group, active using scripts. Some even try to hide it casting on 2 characters, pulling with one and leaving the other two stand there. Your not fooling anyone, so go play on the other server please.

People invested in this server to rekindle with other friends, and its a mix of RMTers to casuals.. So how is this fair for everyone?

Start with the 3 boxers first, and record them to the devs. What else can you do???
  4. TheChosenOne Augur

i feel you... i just got hosed by the client crash as well

got my 2nd toon on, refilled food, etc and headed for an Uguk group.. client crashed as i got to uguk zone line, now back in 82m queue

It should recognize you have an active character logged in and just let you back in.. frustrating
  5. Tendrils Journeyman

Literally just happened to me. Waiting in queue for ~1.5hrs, LFG for 10 min, crash to desktop, back into longer queue.
  6. Ragnoruk Augur

Same. I didn't even make it into the world, lol. After waiting 2 hours in queue, I hit enter world and I got booted back to the server screen right away. Asked me if I wanted to remove the character and now I am back in an even longer queue. Super frustrating.
  7. Tendrils Journeyman

2nd account just crashed. Guess that it for me for the night.
  8. Dyzalot Augur

Yeah happened to me too. Waited over an hour to get in game. Then took hour and a half to find a group since I'm a rogue. Then just randomly crashes while running through BB on the way to Unrest. Now back in the queue.
  9. ScreentimeInfinity Lorekeeper

Zone into south ro, crash. wait two hours log into south ro, crash. wtf.
  10. Healiez Augur

I would try deleting your south ro files, and all your south ro map files then repatching... If you immediately crashed twice in south ro you could have a corrupt file
  11. RandomStrategy Augur

Ragefire had a queue.

Aradune now has random crashes back to the queue.

I look forward to the next TLP where DPG sends a guy to your house to punch you in the nuts (or boobs, for the ladies) for thirty minutes before you're allowed to log in.
    Misaligned likes this.
  12. Dyzalot Augur

Been trying to play for 6 hours now today. Got in twice only to have the client crash for dumb reasons. Once while running through BB and once from opening a trade window in the EC tunnel. This is getting ridiculous.
  13. Klikhizz Grimscale New Member

I have to agree ... though it has only happened to me once it happened to a friend of mine 3 times last night trying to get through Nek Forest to go out to Commonlands and level ... crashed in Nek ... 2 hour queue ... got back in 2 hours later and grouped up ... crashed again ... back to 2 hour queue by the time he got back in we were all calling it a night.

I remember a time when you went LD and as long as you reconnected and joined the server before the character left the world you just automatically logged back into the active character upon selecting the sever ... more than once I reconnected from an LD in time to save my character but no ... no such hope you have to remove the character from the world and then log into character select ... and if something has agroed on the character expect to be back at your bind point (after waiting out the queue of course.)