Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dhurgan, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Braikkarrii Lorekeeper

2. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

3. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

If your an employee or any involvement with support or this site, can you notate your sig. It looks like your just a normal player using this site.
  4. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I don't agree with the Sky type or rare type weapons.
    Also don't agree with any Beta reward ornament or Epics.
    But I would love to have a Grace! Although, Grace is a specific hunt.
  5. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

If you guys are on allakhazam for the link, you can right click and "copy image address", then in your post here click - "Insert/edit image", then right click in that box and paste.
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Dhurgan is one of us, not one of the employees.
    Winnowyl likes this.
  7. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Yeah, this was organized and updated by the players in an effort to help stream line getting these implemented. The Ornaments are more of a bonus for us outside of Ngreth's regular commitments, so any help we can give him to make it easier to implement helps improve our chance of seeing them in game :)
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Andarriel likes this.
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea have that on my wizard and trying to get floe for my bard.

Andarriel
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  10. Braikkarrii Lorekeeper

11. Dept. of Labor New Member

How about creating a consumable 1 slot-box that you can put any actual weapon/shield/visible in that will instantly duplicate/transform it into a no-trade ornamentation of the exact item you placed in it?

Sell it in the marketplace and the loyalty vendor.

Seems the company could make a ton of $ on something like this if they invested the time to create it.

I know I would buy quite a few.
  12. ForumBoss Augur

I've asked for this before, and have gotten a dev response along the lines of "it would require a tradeskill recipe and ornament created for every item", which was either time consuming, or had some technical limitation why it wasnt possible. That would be awesome though, also if only to get people out to hunt those old items. That being said, I was surprised by the solid ornament requests in this thread.
  13. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Yeah, this has been asked for many many times. Basically the amount of work required is way more than they feel it would be worth in the long run.

The Ornament Request Thread is basically the compromise that we got, a limited amount of Ornaments at a time that the players vote as their most favorite. This still gives players a chance to get an ornament they want while not swamping the Dev's in an ungodly amount of work.

The first round of ornaments that were voted on are now on the Overseer Merchant and from what I've seen they've been well received!! I see lots of people wearing them already or expressing a desire to get some. There's no eta on when this 2nd round will be implemented but the list has been forwarded to the Dev's. There's some great suggestions on the list and I'd imagine the top voted one's will be the one's to get added ingame. I'm still a little sad no one voted for my Caen's Bo Staff of Fury again :( One day it might make it in!!
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Poke me next time and I'll vote for it :)
  15. DCPD158 Elder

I would dual wield Seru's Sword of Truth and grin from ear to ear every single day.

I've drooled over it since we first took him down. I have one on my weapon trophy room in out GGH.
  16. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

That's currently available from the HoT Revival Pack on sale now. It only works in 1hs weapons though. That's another one of my dream ornaments but since my chars don't use slash and the one that does uses 2hders I can't use it on any toons :(
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  17. Accuse New Member

18. Bardan Masquerader Journeyman

Way past the 30 days, but I always thought the Greenmist ornament should be included in the SK Epic Request task rewards if you have it done. Does anyone else remember when it used to be referred to as the Iksar SK Epic?

Anyway, probably not going to happen along those lines, so wouldn't mind seeing it as a player made weapon ornament.
    Issk likes this.
  19. Nukester Journeyman

Andarriel, Yinla and Duder like this.
  20. Nukester Journeyman