Rizlona dead already?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ghost Of Fippy, May 30, 2020.

1. Lionari Elder

Show me on the doll where the big bad boxer touched you.
  2. Lionari Elder

You obviously have limited TLP experience. Moreover, your post is barely coherent.
  3. Manafasto Augur

I am up for character transfers to Riz. Some of us already invested in bags and potions. The other issue Riz is eventually going to die off from the lack of low level groups. People will just quit if they cannot find a group or feel they have to multibox. Currently I am duo-boxing on Aradune because I am on call and have to AFK or log at a moments notice. It is pretty rude leaving a group high and dry. So, I felt I needed to duo for a bit.
  4. Bailen Augur

Offering players a one time transfer between Rizlona and Aradune at some point in the future is not a bad idea actually. Might help spread out the players between the two servers anyway. Rizlona has a healthy population but Aradune seems to be far more popular right now.
  5. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Nope not fake news. That was at 1PM EST when I did that. Just did it again, 10PM EST. Should be prime time for all servers. No Queue as last time.

Gfay:
    Main pick = 72
    Second Pick = 37
    Third Pick = 23

Try again.
  6. Sikkun Augur

So a main pick of 60+ and several 20-25?
  7. Tweakfour17 Augur

sev·er·al
    /ˈsev(ə)rəl/
    Learn to pronounce

determiner · pronoun

1. more than two but not many.
    He says Main pick 60+ and several picks 20-25...and you say Main Pick 72 (more than 60) and several picks of 20-25. Well AHA! 2 (additional picks) does not make several! But if you space em out you'd have 3 picks of 20. So I think Xanadas is right, also its been a couple days so of course the noob yard isnt as busy, especially on Riz where people are more self sufficient and don't need to sit /lfg for hours.
  8. Gnothappening Augur

Wait, which side are you on? You disagree with the person you are quoting, then prove them right with your numbers.
  9. Raytheon Augur

It took me like 45 seconds hanging in the Aradune discord channel on Wednesday while servers were wonky to know I don't want to touch that server with a 10-foot pole. This was a great way to split up the servers. Aradune is a toxic nightmare peopled by all the worst ultra-entitled and constantly complaining TLPers. Rizlona is chill and fun and filled to the brim with lots of people doing their thing and generally being respectful and helpful towards each other. Enjoy your s-hole server.
    Dythan, code-zero, Genoane and 2 others like this.
  10. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

"Nope not fake news. That was at 1PM EST when I did that. Just did it again, 10PM EST. Should be prime time for all servers. No Queue as last time."

Did you not see this, or did you not comprehend it? He said what I originally posted was fake. And it was not. What I posted was the exact population on that zone at the time I did it.

The second post was taken during prime server time for all servers. And it was not 60+ in the main pick. It was 72. And not 'several' picks, there were exactly 2. That was very specific number I gave. And the "two" picks open had very low population in them for a sever at prime time.

And again 'Prime Time'. How many server launches have you been on, and in the GFay zone at launch? Pfft.
  11. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

No, I proved him wrong. He said my original post was fake. And it was not. Did you miss this part or are do you have issues with comprehension?

"Nope not fake news. That was at 1PM EST when I did that. Just did it again, 10PM EST. Should be prime time for all servers. No Queue as last time."

How many launches have you been on during prime time with these numbers at launch? Or have you not been on any before?

Gfay:
    Main pick = 72
    Second Pick = 37
    Third Pick = 23

Right now. Time stamp 11:30AM. Rizlona server population on the server status "Medium" - on a server that just launched.
  12. Kahna04 Journeyman

People keep claiming Aradune is super toxic, but I have run into literally zero toxicity in my time on Aradune. Even the small clashes between groups over pulls were resolved by talking to the other group and coming to an agreement. Nor have I seen more than 1 or 2 groups that I thought might be boxing in excess of the rules, I ignored them, if they are breaking the rules they will be caught and dealt with soon enough, if they aren't, more power to them. I have no doubt that Rizlona is also fairly relaxed, and that is probably the result of just separating the two play styles. Neither server has an excessive amount of toxicity, and both are lovely places to play.
    enclee likes this.
  13. Accipiter Old Timer

A PVP server would struggle to just get to Low.
  14. tofu stir fry Augur

meanwhile on mangler
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

You call his post cringe worthy?
  16. Accipiter Old Timer

You just proved your first post was fake news.
  17. yerm Augur

Doesn't take a genius to read the various forum threads and see that the same loudmouth whiners who threw fits over mangler but also funded massive RMT operations by just paying for pixels over there are now playing on aradune (or trying to) and throwing fits, even a couple threads asking for rizlona to be neutered into aradune2.0 for them, etc. It's the same BS spewed as when selo launched. Aradune will have a larger population and a ton of drama and krono spending whales and the RMT botters to support them, rizlona like selo will have a lower population and a happier atmosphere.

I sincerely hope the mangler server makes it though this alive and well - with any luck it'll be left a healthy enough pop to continue on for a while with its trash dumped in aradune, the new jersey of eq servers.
    code-zero and Ayoheee like this.
  18. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I was the only 17 people in beholder's gorge this morning at 2 am, confirmed #dedserver
    Dredlox likes this.
  19. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Re-read that genius. Notice the words "prime time". My original post was from creating a character earlier in the day around 1PM EST.

Care to tell us how many picks GFay had on Phiny, Coirnav, Agnarr, Selo & Mangler on launch? At prime time, Rizlona had exactly 2 with 37 and 23 in them. When I checked the first time, there were Zero picks.

Try again.
  20. Accipiter Old Timer

Nope, no interest.