DPG Fix the Spell Bar

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by enclee, May 30, 2020.

1. enclee Augur

It's time just add the next AA to make it 14 total. I can't do anything symmetrical with 13, and it's bothering. Sometimes, I can't sleep at night. Please, just add the 14th slot next expansion.
    dreadlord, Jondalar, Vumad and 3 others like this.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

And 15 through 30.
  3. seber Augur

as some one play Nec and SK I vote hell yes .
  4. kizant Augur

Just use 12 spell slots and move the spell bar underneath another window so you don't see the empty one.
    Jhenna_BB, eqgamer and Sancus like this.
  5. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I thought I was coming here for a post about spell gem lag.
  6. Vumad Cape Wearer

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 / * -

+ ???? I guess that can work. Enclee and I can both be satisfied. But for the love of (I'm not sure if there is a) god (or not, agnostic) don't make it 15.
  7. enclee Augur

How can I go through my day knowing I'm living a lie? I could tolerate 14 or 15. If I dared to dream like those at SpaceX, then I would hope for 16. I could rest easy at night at that point.

Lag in this game, no way.
  8. bigpapa Augur

shaman here and not being in a top raiding guild , we are dealing with lot of deaths here and there .
    so i am usually keeping unity memed for fast cast on rezed players. ennui buff on tanks, ect.

i usually keep growth memed as well to help * weaker * player with some more hp

we need to keep several heals memed , group hot , roar buff , group heals, x 2 ,

and if we want to contribute some dps, we need to mem several dots .

we need to swap spells a lot , due to the limited amount of spell slots he have atm.

imo, we are due for one or 2 more spell slots.

** reducing the time it take to memorise spells ( spell sets ) , would be great as well .
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

QFT.

Many spells already have built-in cooldowns. Just let memming the spells/spellsets be as close to instant as possible.
  10. Nadisia Augur

Maybe not a new spell slot, the bar is probably already long enough hehe (or just one, just for you enclee :D), but a couple of AAs here and there to cast the main buffs for each class would be great, I guess.

Something like our actual unities, but for TGBs, and not restricted to self buffs : Aego line for clerics, Focus line for shaman, clarity/haste lines for chanters, damage shield for mages, etc etc.

It won't fix the spellset swap issues, but it would help imho.
  11. bigpapa Augur

well , shaman have 3 main buffs ( long lenght buff ** ) that we cast on every raids , unity , regen and tala tak .

about tala tak AA , our **casting time of tala tak is 6,5 sec cast time ( focusable , so it is 3,25 to cast who is not too bad ).

but the aa version of tala tak is not focusable, and about 10 sec to cast , i timed it many times and seem to be at the 10 sec mark, way too long for a buff that many are asking to have after a rez , enough to have a spell set hotkey to mem the casting version .who is 3X + faster to cast.

in raid as a shm i need to be on my toes everytime , my groupmates sometime take serious damage and having a 10 sec casting AA buff is not a nice thing to cast , many times i had to duck to interupt the cast and heal someone in group who could have died, just because of that long casting aa buff.......................