This is just a mess.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by oOjeff, May 30, 2020.

1. oOjeff New Member

Hey!

New player here, coming from P99 blue/green. A friend talked me into coming over for the launch of Aradune, and I cannot say that it has been an enjoyable experience. The wait to get into the server itself is several hours, and when you're there its getting lagged out only to wait a few more hours.

To say I am extremely disappointed would be an understatement - "get good".
  2. oOjeff New Member

215 minute wait currently.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

It may not be to your taste, but there are other servers. Some folks are reporting wait times to log in to one of the TLP servers that are, frankly, absurd. As a kindly suggestion, you might give one of the other servers a try. At least for awhile. On the other hand, if you are fixed on a particular server you may just have to wait it out.
    minimind likes this.
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

And this isn't the TLP forum.
    Eaedyilye and minimind like this.
  5. Zandez Lorekeeper

For the love of god that is all holy........plz stop with money grab servers and fix these server issues!!!
    Velisaris_MS and Duder like this.
  6. Vumad Cape Wearer

For the love of god that is all holy.......plz continue with the money grab servers and put that money into new infastructure.
    KimchiGoddess and Nennius like this.
  7. Chopin.Xegony Augur

Why is it so difficult for the TLP vitriol to stay in the TLP forums.

More importantly where is Dreamweaver to move the TLP garbage to where it belongs?
  8. Captain Video Augur

Stupidity. Personally I play mostly on Test, but I rolled on Aradune and haven't had any difficulty finding times to play there as well. I find most of the newbie complaints amusing.
  9. Herf Augur

Agnarr. Joinnnnnnn Usssss. No pie, but we do have free buffs at the PoK soulbinder most of the time.
    Vumad and Aenvar like this.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

TLP forum is clearly marked, no idea how you missed it.
  11. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Welcome to the forums of whimsy and caprice. Where even the kindest post is drawn and quartered by grizzled veterans.

Sorry your experience has been bad. I hope you'll consider staying Gold!
    eqgamer likes this.
  12. Whulfgar Augur

TLP thread.. not in the TLP forums..
  13. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

14. Nadisia Augur

I guess we need some Overseer specific forum then, just to keep all this overseer pollution in Vet lounge out of my sight :p

YOU ... SHALL NOT PASS !!!

[IMG]

Joke aside, one mistake from time to time, and a post on the wrong forum is not THAT bad, no need to get upset.
    But yeah, kinda hard to miss the TLP forum, it's just under the Vet lounge one on the list. :oops:
  15. Vumad Cape Wearer

Ditch truebox and I'm in.
  16. Vumad Cape Wearer

It's understandable for a new player to not even know what a TLP server is. But it's not understandable for a person who opens with "New player here" to skip the newbie zone to post in the veteran section. That's the real issue.