Monk Split Pulling

Discussion in 'Melee' started by SFC(R)Escovedo, May 31, 2020.

1. SFC(R)Escovedo Journeyman

Greetings All,
    I need help with split pulling as a monk. I have tried a lot but just can’t seem to get it. Any help would be awesome! Thank you for your assistance!
  2. Riou EQResource

Echo line to AE Mez and pull one out, or moving mountains and immediately FD if the mob can be pulled with those abilities

Otherwise you FD flopping
  3. feeltheburn Augur

use their pathing if said abilities dont work.....flop split per say...as the walk further apart per say....flop till you get a good space... imitate death...then pull the closest one to you as other paths aways..might take a few but can be done
  4. Chanzan New Member

To add to this, assuming you have two mobs for this example, when the mobs are walking back, if one of the mobs gets to its spawn point (resets), you stand back up. FD right before they get to you again. The mob that reached its spawn point will stand still while the mob that was still walking will immediately start walking back towards its spawn point. If they reset at the same time, then what FeelTheBurn and others said above.
    feeltheburn and svann like this.
  5. Broozer Augur

The Echo line is great when there are 3 mobs - mez with echo and pull one. The apparition line is easy to split 2. You can use a combination of echo/apparition/mag force if pulling from a crowd of more than 4.
  6. Dulnon New Member

Ok unless they changed it. If you get 2 mobs make sure you attack one of them. Run them back a ways and then FD. The one you didn't attack will go back first. Once it gets far enough back then you can stand back up and pull the rest of the way. If by chance the other mob didn't get far enough back then FD again. With a little practice you will get it. Myself I just pull everything and let the tank pull the aggro then I'm off getting more. By the time I get back they either have them killed or I keep running them around until they are ready for more. Monks are awesome pullers. Bards do not make good group pullers. They make awesome solo pullers.