Lets see your UI's.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Whulfgar, May 6, 2020.

1. Voktar Journeyman

Code:
    Your access to this site has been limited by the site owner

Your access to this service has been limited. (HTTP response code 503)

If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for assistance.

Block Reason:    Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons.

This is what i get every time i try to visit your site, don't know why. This happends on my PC and on my mobile phone. This is not new, it happens since the last 3 or 4 years at least...
  2. Palloma New Member

That's my worry. I am loving some of these layouts but after using the default one for 12+ years, I don't think I can work with anything else! :(
    Whulfgar likes this.
  3. Memsi New Member

I have been using Drakah's EQ2 for as long as I can remember, and I absolutely love it. Only two changes I have made are a custom target ring from my guild and a horizontal spell bar instead of vertical.

[IMG]
    Whulfgar likes this.
  4. Labouche New Member

A custom UI I've been slowly making parts for. As a casual, non-raiding sort, I don't need a lot of windows, information or hotkeys on my screen... and transparencies please me. :)

[IMG]
    Whulfgar and Voktar like this.
  5. Drakah UI Designer

You will need to message me with your country location/ip so I can unblock your area due to high volume traffic of botters.
    Voktar likes this.
  6. Voktar Journeyman

Thanks Drakah, i think you need to review your IP filters.

Your site can't be accessed from Barcelona, Girona or even from Zaragoza.

Just asked right now some online guild mates and none of them can access your site from different Spain locations (+400km distance each other).

EDIT: Madrid blocked too.
  7. Drakah UI Designer

Ok, I removed "Spain" from the blocked list, see if you all can access the site now. Sorry about that!
    Voktar likes this.
  8. Voktar Journeyman

Thanks for unblocking Spain Drakah, all working perfectly now :)

I always loved and of course currently love your work, your interfaces was the first ones i tried, and they are source of inspiration.

Just donated :)
    Drakah likes this.
  9. Drakah UI Designer

Thank you, much appreciated! :)
    Voktar likes this.