Rizlona and isoboxer

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Thewiz, May 27, 2020.

1. Thewiz Augur

Really? What a fail DPG. I am done and nobody can have my stuff. Oh wait, I disconnected 15 seconds after loading in game.
  2. Infuse Journeyman

Oh look, another boxer. Go away.
  3. Thewiz Augur

Oh look. I tried to play on Rizlona the BOXING SERVER. Go troll somewhere else.
  4. MHD90 Journeyman

cant you use [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] on WoW?
  5. Thewiz Augur

Why the hell do I care what does or does not work on wow?
    Daber's likes this.
  6. Napharious New Member

Hey Derp. If the boxers don't get a server to play on guess where the boxers go. This would be of benefit to those who do not want boxers on their servers and to boxers who want a server to box on. It would take an idiot to think that compromise wouldn't be the best solution. Oh. Nevermind.
  7. Blaedin New Member

I think the general consensus is that a vast majority of you lot are anti-social boxing, to borrow your work...derps. A majority of the community views your kind as a cancer that nobody is going to miss you when you fall away.

I'm thrilled they're policing 3rd party software applications. Good job Daybreak!
  8. Thewiz Augur

You people are idiots. The software is sanctioned by DPG and in use on other servers. Why it is blocked on the BOXING server is the question.
  9. mark Augur

there are 2 new servers aragune his for the nonboxers and the rmt botters,and the people who want to box in peace got rizlona bit dissapointed iso boxer dosent work,so il just make hot keys like i used to and just alt tab until iso his working on the boxing server hopefully we get a patch soon.
  10. Napharious New Member

How you feel now Karen?
  11. KnightofTruth Journeyman

I don't understand this. There is a difference between real boxers, and the few scum that were using a bag of tricks that the vast majority did not have. I was a 6 boxer on Mangler, Agnarr, Coirnav, and I didn't use software. I think people that can't box hate on the majority of those that can
  12. Pawtato Augur

I'm not having an issue with it. The first day I did, but outside that not really. I'm mostly on 1 character having a blast, but it sucks having the healer leave and the group break up.
  13. Karanthal Augur

I played around a little on rizlona, only had 1 disconnect on 1 box in about 8 hours play time. Not perfect but certainly playable. I did worry as I have the "3" key bound in each window to assist/atk. Doesn't take long to click 4 windows on 1 screen while pressing 3.