Hey DB/DP, I know of another way you can make some phat lewtz!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by urbanbo70, May 29, 2020.

1. urbanbo70 Elder

Create an express pass in the Marketplace that will allow us to be placed at the top of the queue. $25 for 3 passes.
  2. eorzea Journeyman

yup and if they did that... everyone would buy it and it would be no fix...
    They just need to open up more servers and give ppl free transfers since everyone bought bags
    Then give ppl a bonus to transfer so ppl will like a extra free 40 slot bag and 50% bonus exp for 7days for transferring until the server's are stable and don't have way to many ppl on them
    minimind likes this.
  3. eorzea Journeyman

The other problems are also the ppl who box 50 accounts are also playing on aradune.... I all rdy seen fbss's and other items for sale last night... they said oh its only 12 kronos each...
    There is also 6 boxers all over the place i also see....

I am playing 2 characters a enchanter and a cleric.... no more and hell i'm having a heck of a time finding groups-- ppl want to box armies so they don't have to share loot...
    We need like 20 gm's to go around and check ppl's account info's and credit cards used on them to see if the names on them are the same and banish half of there accounts for 24hours from the servers

If they have 6 accounts on kick 4 of them off for 24hours every time they are caught...
    They also need to add something new... If you kill a named you can't pick for 20minuts...
    This would stop ppl from box armies from picking every 5minuts to ks named
  4. Lomeshag New Member

The number of multibox camps I've seen so far has been ridiculous for a server with a supposed 2 account max.

Step that enforcement up.
    Rcbauer likes this.
  5. urbanbo70 Elder

Seriously, can I get my express pass now?
  6. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Some guy on Mangler sells Plane of Time loot for 20kr a shot. If Daybreak is okay with this, why not undercut and sell for 10?