Wrapped Daring Deathfist Disguise

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xyphen, May 28, 2020.

1. Xyphen Maximum Augur

Serious question (I'm new to heritage crates/illusions). Popped open a crate looking for a port clicky and this popped out. What are these typically worth?

[IMG]
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Depending on your server, fair price is probably around 3-5 Krono. 10 on the top end. 1-2 Krono for quick sale.
    Xyphen likes this.
  4. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I'll trade you 3 port clickies for it!
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

You could probably also straight trade the illusion for an Ice Encrusted item.
  6. feeltheburn Augur

I got a port clickie for you....let me know :)
  7. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Everybody lowballing with port clicks. lol.
    feeltheburn likes this.
  8. feeltheburn Augur

works in my world....its just an illusion....people wanna spend multiple kronos on something like that? more power to them, few months of eq paid exceeds looking cute in a neat disguise.
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

There's big money in things that change your appearance! Hero's Forge sets can go for crazy money as well, just look at the Restless Ice Ornaments. The more rare/cool it is the more they cost :)
  10. feeltheburn Augur

to each their own my brother, rather pay my sub
  11. Xyphen Maximum Augur

12. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Yeah, I usually don't spend too much on those. Good illusions I will though and usually only because I made the Krono's selling other illusions/ornaments lol
    feeltheburn likes this.
  13. Slowjam New Member

I personally sold one for 9 krono, seems crazy to me but market sets the price
  14. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

is there a list of the port clickies? are they still as wrapped items?

Andarriel
  15. Qbert Gallifreyan

The list is an achievement for human art collector or whatever . . . plus one additional port clickie for finishing the achievement (glad they added that this time!).
  16. Benito EQ player since 2001.

In theory, you could open 50 crates and not get the illusion.

Yes, the market will set the price. It all depends on how many illusions are in circulation.

I am rating the Daring Deathfist Disguise as 'Very Rare' (rarer than other Heritage crate illusions).
  17. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea im guessing the illusions in crates are all rare. when I got ice giant illusion I bought like 15 crates even got a mount was good rng.

Andarriel
  18. KermittheFroglok Augur

It seems like as more people get them in monthly claims/etc the price is crashing, at least on Vox. I just bought one for half a Krono but people wanted multiple Krono last week. :rolleyes:

[IMG]
  19. eqgamer Augur

or someone just doesn't know, which you'd think impossible today. Sometimes tho can get lucky in the baz courtesy some uninformed soul.
  20. Benito EQ player since 2001.

That, or Vox is a dead server and 1m is equivalent to much more on another server. lol.
    eqgamer likes this.