When are GM's going to start clearing the bot crews on Aradune?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by urbanbo70, May 28, 2020.

1. Hoodcat New Member

I don’t get why you guys put faith in anything dbg says. Even when they did enforce one thing they said like once it was for a week. Then they stoped. They don’t want to put manpower into these servers they just want your money. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. This is what? Fool me 10x. You were expecting something different? Cut your losses and go play another classic server, at least there rules are enforced even thou they do some shady stuff. Here there are no rules and shady stuff.

also other servers don’t crash on a consistent basis, if they do crash they do something about it.
    Herf likes this.
  2. Fewmaster New Member

They are probably lost in the queue. #Everqueue, #Everqueuest
  3. Kronotowin Elder

It's too late, the Krono sellers have already established the market. Expect the wage slaves to pay more than any server to play here. Granted they stream on Twitch and blatantly advertise they use EQ as a side income yet Daybreak does nothing.
  4. Gethvelion Journeyman

How do we know that your not a box crew. Maybe they should ban you and then we can sort that out later. I mean obviously you wouldn't mind not being able to play the game for a few weeks or so right Gio1999.
  5. Gethvelion Journeyman

This about sums up this post...
    [IMG]
  6. Forbick Journeyman

LOL I saw a dude AoEing in Unrest, Called him out on boxing, he said "sorry sorry" told him I was going to report him he said, no no, please please, sorry sorry
  7. Forbick Journeyman

6 boxer that is, to add to my previous post