Queue Get in Crash.......Restart queue.....

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Unreal, May 29, 2020.

1. Unreal New Member

182 minute queue, login crash 174 minute new queue
    Scipio5 and Xondor like this.
  2. Creedmonk Augur

crashed 3 times today spent a total of 9 hours in queue =D
  3. Thygrym Elder

It's back 185 mins now
  4. eorzea Journeyman

The Queue game... Lol what makes it worse is exp on this server is so darn slow ... Maybe they could add a exp gain bonus to everyone in ques so they could level faster when they actually loged in and are able to play :p
  5. Zinkeh Augur

Yup that was my morning today. Hours to get in, got 30m of playtime. Started lagging and got a double disconnect. Logged back 10 secs later...2 hour queue.
  6. Creedmonk Augur

You'd have to add 1000% experience to make up for this lol
  7. eorzea Journeyman

1hour in que 10% exp bonus for 24hours... 3hours in que 40% 5hours in que 60%....9hours+ in ques in a day 200%+ for 24 hours :rolleyes:
  8. eorzea Journeyman

and if same thing happens next day it all doubles:p for another 24 hours
  9. eorzea Journeyman

Oh and a coin gain % would also be nice based on how long you wait in que's :cool:
  10. Arog Augur

If you want fast experience then log on a live server with no queue and gain a level after killing 4 or 5 even con mobs for the first few levels. I just want to play with others in classic content while it is still current. I am not looking to race to the over crowded camps in lower Guk. But 3 plus hour queue is testing my patience. If you want to make most of us happy then increase the capacity of the launcher and the TLP servers.
  11. auto21 Elder

I'm curious. I bet you wouldn't do this for any other game or hobby so why this? is it simply an addiction? perhaps you play with friends and feel obliged to wait. Either way.. personally speaking, this has been my first and last TLP launch.
  12. Creedmonk Augur

Just loaded in finally after 3 hours and 30 minutes in queue on my enchanter, instantly crashed back to desktop.
  13. auto21 Elder

I feel ya. Been there done that. I walked away. Felt great...
  14. Arog Augur

Do you just click ok on the queue box and wait or do you spam the log in button for the last three hours. I was told you only have to click ok on the queue box and wait. If that is not accurate then I will be very annoyed that I have been waiting for nothing. Too scared to click log in again and risk being put at the back of the queue.
  15. Scipio5 Journeyman

Same story here. I was able to buy some backpacks and almost made it to CB before I unceremoniously crashed. BACK OF THE LINE
  16. Asskicker666 New Member

I started my first queue at 2:30 pm EST, this is my third time that as soon as it started loading the char selection, it crashed me to desktop... Now its 11pm EST and I haven't been able to log into the game! This is getting rediculous seriously!

EDIT: OH and i had created a support ticket to understand what was going on lol, guess what they dont have support on evenings and weekends...