Could we pls get rid of the ridiculous daily in Resplendent

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Claudi, May 28, 2020.

1. Claudi Elder

Title says all. There are about 4-6 questmobs there. If there are 3-5 groups hunting it takes 3h+ to finish. So remove it from the daily quest list pls.
  2. Buster_Shruggs Augur

If you're referring to the diseased mobs I think there are closer to 10 diseased mobs between the 2 ledges and having more than 1 group there can definitely make it difficult to finish the task; even worse with 3-5 groups! If its the daily for the gorals or selyrah, then there's a few spots and plenty of phers for either. I tend to run up to the gardener area and kill up there to spawn them. I think you can bind in Resplendent also iirc. Sarith also has a bind spot iirc.
  3. Claudi Elder

atm it is Selyrah in Resplendent. Sarith is the easy one. Took me 3hrs to get the daily finished. Waiting for the next time servers go down (wont be that long :p )
  4. Password1234 Augur

Back when I did those hot zone tasks I always skipped Resplendent Temple because sometimes the required mobs are too narrowly defined and they all share placeholders. Sometimes I lucked out and was able to finish in 5 minutes, others it took almost an hour, so I never bothered with it.
  5. Broozer Augur

Diseased is fine. It's the "kill 5 grove gorals" when there is literally only 3-4 on track and they all aren't outside the temple structure.
  6. Buster_Shruggs Augur

The grove gorals and grove selyrah have a lot of phers, I think its more of a challenge to make sure no one poaches one that you spawn.
    Broozer likes this.
  7. Coagagin Guild house cat

If DPG wants to keep these Teek tasks rolling, increase the spawn time to 3 minutes and be on your merry way. Anytime I see Grove 'anything' I know I have to come during more off hours for alts, clear both the top garden and likely the entire bottom area as well. Its easy but won't win the admiration of other people nearby who will follow you until they see a quest mob in front of you, jump ahead, kill the mob and start the process all over again. Its a common practice on Bristle at least.

Yeah, show up in zone at 5 AM and complain about too many people. See? Easy!

- Coag
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

Make sure you're on the Pillars side of the zone. That little garden area has more than enough mobs. Just start on one side, and move across, slaughtering everything (they're all plachholders for each other); you can leave the Alarans unless you just need xp. When things repop, you'll most likely have all the gorals (or whatever non-diseased mob) you need.