DEVS - Class Specific Sub-Forums Please

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by StinkyVetWarrior, May 20, 2020.

1. StinkyVetWarrior Master

Can we please have class specific sub forums? Please?

The class specific web sites, other than warrior because nothing replaced steel warrior, have their forums laid out pretty nice, sub forums for quests, armor, weapons, tactics, raiding, general play etc.

Here? just throw it in the tank bucket and wish the gamer good luck shuffling through 30 pages on non relevant content.

Thank you in advance, and thank you for all your hard work creating the greatest game on earth. EQ is an amazing Information Technology accomplishment!!!

Best wishes, and luck on this major patch, I can't wait to log in and have some fun
    Stephen51 likes this.
  2. p2aa Augur

What are you calling non relevant content ?
    Just look at the threads of maybe at most of the first 5 pages, and you will find a current guide for each of the 3 tank classes. Nothing really changed between lvl 110 and lvl 115 for most things for the 3 tanks class, so just replace the spell / disc line upgraded in the lvl 115 version.
    Also, you can start a thread asking the questions you want, I have not seen threads who were not answered by people, especially if it's information seeking.
    For example, for warriors, I even saved some links in my computer that I can throw back in for new warriors, and that contain the informations needed, which avoid me to have to type again the same posts answers.
  3. StinkyVetWarrior Master

As a warrior, paladin and shadowknight information, are for the most part, not relevant to me. However if I did want to look something up on shadowknights, or paladins, I would like to be able to get to that information as quickly as possible so I can either play the game and have fun, or enjoy real life.

I'd just like the information displayed in an organized, easy to navigate format.

So why buy the ToV expansion, or grind to 115, and get all your new spells, and or discs? Just play, have fun, and when you need to, be able to quickly get the specific information you need or want, and get back to playing EQ or life.

That would be great if you could post all that in the new warrior sub forums !
  4. Tucoh Augur

Not a fan of class-specific forums. Too many classes, not enough activity, too difficult to find new content.
    Szilent and Skuz like this.