153 minutes

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by IcebergDX, May 28, 2020.

1. IcebergDX Lorekeeper

Thats how long it said I had to wait to get into Aradune. Are you kidding me? @Dreamweaver and Co. I have just one question: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

It's pretty annoying, to say the least.
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Go post on the TLP forums...
  4. Zamiam Augur

^^ this exactly.. dont know why TLP peeps have to infiltrate our forums regarding their servers .. our servers have enough issues going on .. :p
    Coagagin likes this.
  5. Chopin.Xegony Augur

Please delete this thread admins, keep TLP CRAP in TLP forums.
  6. feeltheburn Augur

TLP forums a hard concept for you?
  7. Sobmre Augur

lol at that wait time and for what to play with the same few hundred people rushing to 50 so they can camp some stuff to sell for kronos and then sell the toons when that's over with

no thanks
    yepmetoo and feeltheburn like this.
  8. IcebergDX Lorekeeper

Hey genius, did you even bother to look at the link? Best burgers anywhere since 1958.
    Sobmre likes this.
  9. Febb Augur

Same queue happens every time they release a new popular TLP server. The queue will go away soon, have some patience.
  10. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

^^ This.

If you are in it for the long haul, this is a blip. Within a week or 2 the queues will be gone except at maybe prime time weekend.

If you are in it to race to the top to farm krono and make a "killing" (pro tip: get an actual job and you'll make a lot more money...), then yeah, you're probably freaking out.
  11. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Listen, guys. I appreciate the sentiment of can you please post TLP stuff in your forum, I really do. Don't lose sight of the majority of folks that are looking to play on these servers are just looking for a distraction. This was something to look forward too and get hyped about and I think given the difficulties Darkpaw has been facing since Covid the hope was "this one will be different". It wasn't different, at all from the start. It's hard to imagine a smooth rollout from these guys at this point and I can tell you it saddens me.

It's absolutely the truth that the queue is a thing in the first week. But, over 2 hours?! Naming a TLP server after Brad McQuaid was certain to make things worse but this is another level. Making said server the more popular ruleset for people that actually want to play the old content and not bring a box army to do so was obviously a mistake. What we've learned here is, you need to at launch have 2 truebox servers, period. If player experience is indeed important to Darkpaw, they should be opening a second server as soon as is humanly possible.

I play on Live, too. When I'm not on TLP, I ignore all the drama and circumstance, too. If you don't realize you likely wouldn't be logging into EQ at all were it not for TLP carrying the franchise I really don't know what to say at this point. It behooves players on Live to be supportive on TLP. The majority of it's players aren't all like the bad apples that are caustic AF on the forums. They just want to play the era of EQ they enjoyed playing in - and if they can farm a bit of Krono along the way - win!
  12. jeskola pheerie

Take your post about the people who post about the people from TLP posting in the wrong forum and move it to the TLP forum!
  13. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

No.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Umm these are their forums too. Granted there are specific TLP forums but still.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

In which case can we get a live only forum?
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Apparently not since we don't have one. :) Like it or not the Veterans forum seems to be both the general EQ forum AND the forum for the Live game.

I will never play on TLP servers and I will only play on Live servers but I have to accept the TLP bring in a lot of cash to the game. I guess money talks.

But while i am not upset about TLP posts here I would agree and prefer if it is TLP specific that it stay in the TLP forums. But it doesn't happen often enough to be an issue to me really.
  17. Whulfgar Augur

TLP thread.. not in TLP forums..
  18. Bigstomp Augur

You can play on a proper server where you actually have to think on raid events and things.
    Also, no queue.
  19. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Usually you can get right in on early AM Sunday or perhaps very middle of the week early AM. The poopsockers have to empty out at some time.