Few minutes away from 4 hours in queue.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by oddservant, May 28, 2020.

1. oddservant New Member

93 min estimate when I got in queue. its 142 now.

230 minutes waiting, and... yeah.
  2. Creedmonk Augur

It's mind boggling and still no one saying a word.
  3. Deathcomestoall Lorekeeper

The server pop is capped.... pretty simple you can not go in tell x amount of people leave because there is x amount of people waiting in front of you in Q
  4. MagicOrcen New Member

Problem is no one is going to log off because they know they will have to wait way too long to play... Does EQ even autokick afkers? If they do that's easy enough to bypass anyways.
  5. Insanoflex New Member

I was in queue for about 5 hours then clicked play again and got a message that it couldn't validate my account or something like that and now back in the queue. Been in for another hour or so and just had a buddy text me that he got in after about 20 mins.
  6. oddservant New Member

Im at 4.5 hours now. yet the estimated wait time has stagnated at 141-143 minutes.

Something is not right, and I get the feeling it has nothing to do with the current pop
  7. loaks Journeyman

Something is definitely not right. You can have over 1000 people on p1999 at any given time, they are unable to host more than 300ish it appears as of this morning/ last night. We all deserve better. This company only cares about your money, not your happiness.
  8. Eccio New Member

It's not an actual queue, I entered it at 12est and 7.5 hours later i'm still waiting. I have guildies who have since 5pm est gotten home from work and were able to get into the server. The average wait for the ones who go it was about 10 minutes they said
  9. NImxat Elder

Giving the sever an artificial population cap would be STUPID unless you were opening additional servers.

The login queue is broken
  10. uk6999 Augur

Slow your roll players this is their master plan to keep people occupied for 3months. ^_^