It's almost like you're giving your playerbase the middle finger...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rakazik, May 27, 2020.

1. Herf Augur

Feels more like the whole fist to me...
  2. ptah Augur

AAron once said, RELAX.

We players are so emotional. We ask, request, demend action from the DB and when do act, maybe its not perfect. But they are doing something. Could it handle better, YES. Is this the end of the world, NO.

Tell me this, if gave up 1 day a week for 100% server down, planned ahead of time, Would still cry? The servers are limited, and to create new stuff, more flow or room needs to be cleared. So they reset several AA lines in 1 general one, to create more space to give what we request as new. This cycle is repeated over and over.

We have shown in past we dont want another game, and want more out this game, DB is doing what they can.

We shown we will return, we will play again. Take a step back and enjoy life, family, freedom and maybe that love for eq will return both with servers and fun for all make a choice to play.

Get off my lawn boy, servers will be up and I dont wanta mow.

Peace.
  3. Tappin Augur

It's all good if they (DP) have a few mistakes here and there, but they have crashed soo many times this year that might as well file for patent, and rename this game to Evercrash. We pay good money for this service, we have ever right to complain about the server's current Health and lack of report from DP. They need to STOP rolling out content untested and expecting us (the players) to just deal with it.
  4. The real Sandaormo Augur

Revert lay offs? How do you suppose this happens? All of a sudden EQ doubles its Subs? I doubt it.

"there's no way this game is going to be able to limp along much longer without much more support"
    Said every year for the past 15 years lol

This game is up and live WAYYYYYYYYY more than down (not even sure I put enough Y's in ( I'm not a scientist)). People like to freak out. It shall pass.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

Fletch agrees.
    Herf and I_Love_My_Bandwidth like this.
  6. Borm_of_fv Apprentice

When you have no expectations you are never disappointed. It’s a calmer way of life.
  7. SmoochyOfWolfington Augur

I know girls who cringe from insects... I guess cringing at people who mention 20 year old code is note worthy...

Well yes of course it is. But they are not talking about percentage wise if it is up or down, just simply it has been down more then it should be. I get their frustration. It's no fun not to get what you paid for and hopefully no one is complaining that has not been paying for it. ^^! And you can best believe when the servers go down again and they will besides the normal maintenance, people will be complaining on the forums again.

This is true.
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Mooooooon riverrrrrr...
    Herf likes this.
  9. KarmaKitty Augur

So, you have a problem with the way they implemented 50% more rares :p

Not me, I just question that 50% bonus XP bull. The need to adjust the modifier up slightly to accommodate the downtime o_O