130m Queue times for Aradune....Yea...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Riolas, May 28, 2020.

1. Riolas New Member

The line to get on Aradune is 130minutes. Please address this! Thanks!

FOR BRAD!
  2. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

It's longer than that. When I first attempted to get into the game today, the average time was 72 minutes. That was two hours ago.
  3. Brohmur New Member

Yea, the actual wait time is much longer than that. I have been in queue for a little over two hours.And it was in the 70's when I joined the queue.
  4. Ishbu Augur

The 1970s
    Widget and Caeelar like this.
  5. Caeelar Journeyman

That's just hilarious haha!
  6. kit74 Lorekeeper

Well at this rate I should be able to log in next month or so just logged in and saw 107 min said f it play me some wow
  7. Widget New Member

The queues are longer now as we have to stay 2m apart.

Seriously tho, any news from a Dev if this is likely to be the norm now? or until people leave again? or is there something in the works to alleviate the issue?
  8. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Just tried an experiment, and successfully logged into Rizlona twice, without hitting a queue.
  9. ayoforYayoh Augur

Are we really going to pretend like a pity party is needed because the servers are doing what they've done on launch day since fippy?

If you're here boo hooing about a login que then you were never really planning on playing Aradune to begin with.
  10. Riolas New Member

Dare I say, create a 3rd server that mimics Aradune rules?
  11. Ishbu Augur

Im concerned I may have gotten the No Access subscription instead of All Access
    FL!P, Creedmonk and Datura like this.
  12. Datura New Member

I wanted to get back into EQ after a 20-something hiatus and chose to support the actual company financially instead of playing on a 3rd party non-affiliated fan-based server e.g. Project 1999.

To see that supposed professionals can't manage to do what unpaid amateurs can is baffling to say the least...

P99 Green regularly has 1000+ players connected at the same time and everything's fine, whereas the frigging official servers died twice yesterday with less than 300 connected and now have 2+ hours long queues if you want to play.

I'm pissed off and seriously considering canceling my subscription renewal if things don't get better quick.
  13. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Don't forget, it wasn't just EQ servers that came crashing down, it was ALL their games that came crashing down.
  14. Trizek Augur

If only they had to worry about 1 game. Everything wen't down not just Everquest.

TLP launches have far, far far more people than P99, when you have thousands of people trying to connect at the same time especially during a Pandemic where likely more than half the playerbase is out of work, things are going to turn south quick.

BY all means, cancel your subs. This game could do just fine with less entitled players.
  15. Ishbu Augur

I think its time to start making new threads every 5 minutes until they at least acknowledge that this que is not working at an acceptable level
  16. Silver-Crow Augur

Yep, i think it answers the question about which is the more populated server.
    Mind you i've seen quite a few 6 man box teams running about aradune, which won't be helping. It should get better as they're kicked.

Additionally folk aren't logging out when they take a break... because of the queues... which then means that the queue's get longer. The problem feeds the problem really.
  17. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I got in on my 3 accounts. Names are reserved. Can't wait till I get home from work and play. So hard, knowing they are just standing there in qeynos, waiting for daddy to come home.
  18. Hadesborne Augur

That's ok Dythan, someone will come and report you for Boxing because you are all AFK together, boxing
  19. Datura New Member

So by your definition, expecting to be able to play the game I've paid for is being entitled ?

A game that has had 21 years to get fixed ; that, from what I've read since, has systematically experienced botched server launches for the past few years... and yet nobody could foresee it happening once more and take measures against it ?

No apologies, no communication about any hypothetical plan to alleviate or eliminate the current issues.
    Just suck it up and pray you get to play someday.

Call me entitled if you want, I call that not being a patsy. But hey, if you like getting shafted, you do you...
  20. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

So I had time to take car of the Three S's, even took the time to take razor to scalp again. Still in queue.