Dont go Linkdead

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tremor, May 28, 2020.

1. Tremor New Member

Title says it all

waited 30 mins for a queue to log in create character

got to level 3, went ld

now i have to wait 52 minutes to log back in?

what kind of crap is this?
  2. War&Peace New Member

Whoa dude! you got to lvl 3! Congrats on logging in at all! *high five*
    Tremor, Liandreth and Superhuge like this.
  3. Hythos Augur

Yep, DC or zoning-time-out = hosed.
  4. Moforyguy Elder

I got to level 4 and zoned into nektulos forest linkdead, get back on and says I have 60 min wait.
  5. Tremor New Member

61 minute queue. F this game. Ill go back to playing something else. Sometimes nostalgia isn't all its cracked up to be.
  6. error Augur

Yeah, tried to zone into BB with no luck, gave it 30 minutes in case it was just being slow before killing the client. Now I'm back in the "61 minute" queue again. I mean, I'm not really surprised, but still a little disappointed about losing another hour and a half+ of play time after all the server issues yesterday.
  7. auto21 Elder

Zone > 15 min > LD > 60 min queue :mad::eek:
  8. Rothj Augur

I don't think the nostalgia is what let you down, it's the company who paid for the servers.
  9. TronStar New Member

Saw some lvl 16 when I did a /who before my client crashed... Back in the Q now...
  10. Rokkie New Member

problem is for the first few days you have people who will rush to lvl 50 just to never play on server again. once they hit lvl 50 it will be easier to log in.
  11. NromDuke New Member

I wish it was only a 60 minute que. It's been 32 mins for over 2 hours now.
  12. Fightmilk Lorekeeper

It's up to 82 now. Ridiculous.
  13. auto21 Elder

61 min queue > LD > 90 min queue > no more cash from me /wave
  14. YoungIksar New Member

Got on at 6am, hour wait (queue said 20), got in finally, Played 10 minutes zoned into noob area, crashed. 1 hour queue, actual wait time was around an hour and 30 minutes. Got back in, didn't even zone and client crashes. 95 minute queue and waiting will update the actual time I have to wait.
  15. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

I thought the queue's would be getting shorter. Looking at a 94 minute queue right now. Grrrrr
  16. Insanoflex New Member

Crashed while zoning. Logged back into queue and was in queue so long my pc went to sleep and I'm pretty sure I lost my spot in queue. At this rate I may make it in Saturday.
  17. Ragnoruk Augur

yeah, i am in the same boat. been in queue now for over an hour. how slow is the queue moving exactly? one player every 10 minutes?