Did you guys forget to turn off the no-is boxer code for Rizlona?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, May 27, 2020.

1. Jezzie Augur

I thought "all" third party software was allowed on Rizlona, you just can't automate. I'm assuming by automate it means afk automate as people have been automating boxes on truebox for years with no problems.
  2. Machen New Member

That's exactly correct.
  3. MMOer Augur

I used that for the longest time... but gina is just better in everyway.
  4. TheChosenOne Augur

they have an unofficial, dont ask dont tell partnership with RG...

Like it or not, RG provides a service that directly relates to increased subscriptions for DPG.. Im going to move to Rizlona at some point and sub 4 accounts, unless of course they arent allowing any of the stuff being mentioned in this thread, then its a total joke of a server that is basically dead on arrival and ill stick to aradune
  5. Hinastorm86 Augur

Ya not much point playing on Riz without is boxer. I don't really want to use m q 2. Hope it gets fixed.
    TheChosenOne likes this.
  6. nagash101 Augur

you actually got to crash...lucky
  7. nagash101 Augur

wt...
  8. Hinastorm86 Augur

Ya still happening, I was hoping against hope the problem would go away once servers came back up.

Sigh.

Guess i'll tab box 3 or so for now till this hopefully gets fixed.
  9. Eilad Lorekeeper

They are looking into it, they just had to deal with more pressing mater with the stability issue.
    Its likely they just forgot to stop the isb oxer detection.
  10. Thewiz Augur

Confirmed, the problem is on DPG's end. Fix it please. :)
  11. Nolrog Augur

As long as you are not using it to automate game play (one key press makes every character respond) or AFK playing.
  12. jeskola pheerie

signed, happening to me too. can run 6 on RIzlona with Wineq2 no problem. Can use Inner Space with same profile on Xegony no problem. Rizlona disconnects with Inner Space.

Just make it work like Live/Ragefire please.
    Thewiz likes this.
  13. ChukBEEF New Member

@DBG please provide an update on the ETA of fix for this problem. I believe this happened when Mangler launched, as well..
  14. Drugg1 New Member

yes would really like an update on this situation. Still getting kicked
  15. Sikkun Augur

There is a difference between officially supported, allowed, and we are not going to ban you for doing it (but your on your own on figuring out how to make it work).

This server is in the last category.
  16. Thewiz Augur

There is no "figuring out how to make it work" DPG has to unflag Rizlona to allow it's use like on other servers.
    Tucoh likes this.
  17. Sikkun Augur

Except they don’t HAVE to unflag any blocks they have for anything.

I run into this problem at work all the time. Google has officially stated multiple times they do not care if you crawl Google Scholar. They also do not offer an API and do not disable any of their anti crawling tools. So your “allowed” to crawl the website and they will automatically blacklist your IP unless you figure out how to circumvent their blocks.

DPG has never announced they will officially support these tools or change any methods they may or may not have of preventing them. They have also not really said they wouldn’t ban you for using them, but I think your pretty safe in assuming they won’t. But do they care to actually help you use them?
  18. Juxtaposedirony New Member

I too am having this problem. It is the only reason I care to play on a new TLP server...
  19. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

There is no Queue for Rizlona because it's so unpopular.
  20. Thewiz Augur

If they want people playing on Rizlona and paying subs and using the store they will unflag it.