Database Failure.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gamer 99acd, May 27, 2020.

1. Gamer 99acd New Member

according to twitter
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.
    Zithax likes this.
  3. Smallhands Elder

We're gonna get rolled back to 1999.

At least the servers worked back then!
    Scipio5 and Zapford like this.
  4. brohamjams New Member

I wonder what kind of a hodgepodge dbserver they have.
  5. Wulfhere Augur

Database transaction failings have been evident for weeks and months. The game is basically a front end to a DB engine that has gone through a traumatic change. Whatever DBG did to on the back-end service has been for the worse. Their SLA has been sucking wind and it's catching up to them fast, like in last Wednesday.
    Shamanama and Bailen like this.
  6. Lachnar Elder

And it's not like anything related to this game has ever gone down in a shady opaque way, nothing to fear here. The employees definitely won't be fired en masse in a parking lot with no prior word it's coming, the face of the company would never leave for a competitor after straight up lying to us that they're going somewhere eq related and a russian private equity firm will never buy the game and bleed it dry while playing all of our nostalgia for as much as they can bank... Oh crap...
  7. Scipio5 Journeyman

Is this true? Can u link me?
  8. TLP Addict Augur

9. Blaedin New Member

I never should have resubbed. I want my money back. Not interested anymore honestly.
  10. ghost27m New Member

But I found the Problem!!!!!!!!

[IMG]
  11. MaestroM Augur

Man I'm really sorry you feel that way and I hope you change your mind :(
  12. Ssmiter Journeyman

I felt this way earlier when both my accounts were unable to log in on any Daybreak website/game. I figured I got banned or my accounts got deleted and was ready to just uninstall and sub FF14 for another month. I'm okay now as long as I get to play soon.
  13. nagash101 Augur

one sec compiling that mess.