What to do when the servers are Locked?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Juxtaposedirony, May 27, 2020.

1. Juxtaposedirony New Member

I simply want to know if I should relog or wait in the server selection screen. Launch Days are always fun!
  2. Ketzerei84 Elder

I spend my time waiting on downed servers demanding refunds for anything i've recently spent money on, like that pack with the bags in it.
    Nennius and Herf like this.
  3. Herf Augur

Juxtaposedirony likes this.
  4. Juxtaposedirony New Member

Great Ideas, they work especially well for a log in question that increases in average wait time for 1 minute every minute you wait!

I was actually asking if the locked server status would change while I was waiting on the server select screen or did I have to log out and back in, but oh well!
  5. Tieras Ranger of FV

I play EQ2 when EQ1 is down.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

I look at Dilbert.

[IMG]
    Herf, Ketzerei84 and Juxtaposedirony like this.
  7. Juxtaposedirony New Member

So far this has been almost exactly like the experience I remember when play EQ years ago, I'm glad I scheduled time to enjoy the show!
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Are you enjoying your trip through the Museum of Early Modern Gaming? Next stop...the invention of color monitors and the future use of animation in games. Zork fans rejoice!! Things can, and will, move on computers. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but sometime in the next millennium they WILL move. Now keep up with the tour folks.
    Juxtaposedirony likes this.
  9. Ketzerei84 Elder

It is very dark in here. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue. Do you wish to proceed (Y/N?)
    Herf and Nennius like this.