Servers coming down again it looks like

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zanatos, May 27, 2020.

1. Zanatos Journeyman

8 hours, how is it you constantly manage to over promise and under deliver? Read the EULA they'll say, those are the same idiots that don't have a backbone when they order a steak and they're served fish. Completely unacceptable.
  2. Helmut8762 New Member

Lol its down, guess the less than 500 people they had in game was to many...
  3. Trizek Augur

WELL, BACK TO SLEEP I GO
  4. Gheed Is not reading your response

I actually had a good time during my 15 seconds of playtime today. Im not sure why you guys are hating on this awesome launch :^)
  5. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

This is getting old.
  6. Wags New Member

The problem is we keep playing. Where as a restaurant we just wouldnt return.
  7. Lateryn Augur

There was less then 300 in game. And that is causing the server to crash and it cascades and brings down others. Talk about sad.

I am really curious what servers they have this game running on, because it has to the cheapest option at the crappiest sever farm in California.
  8. Udun New Member

Clearly this is the project manager's fault! Please hire one with a PMP certification.
  9. MrZev New Member

Its pretty funny. I have played on 4 TLPs, and every launch is the same. Its all down for the first 8-14 hours. Pretty sad they have never had a stable launch after 10 attempts. Its not even getting better.
  10. Zanatos Journeyman

Nothing flawed with that argument, sadly, people will continue to play. I can tell you one things for sure, I'm done buying bags,pots, ect, I won't spend a penny more than I have to support these clowns.
  11. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

And now they are locked....
  12. Sithil Elder

Besides the 2 bags I purchased this week, the last thing I purchased was a mount on Agnarr, and before that was a 40 slot bag on Agnarr. Other than that little bit of money I haven't given them a penny in like 5 years due to Krono.