No new Dissident ranger nuke this expansion?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Andarriel, May 27, 2020.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

cant seem to find a upgrade.

Andarriel
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

If you look really hard, you can't find any dissident upgrades in ToV for any class.

The dissidents are on non-level expansion increases (well, at least dicho and dissident were).
    Andarriel likes this.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

ok my main gripe is when I proc a gift of mana off diss and most my spells are 111+ just kinda annoying seeing the gift of mana isn't used. I even tried blocking gift of mana (110 and lower but it also blocks the 111+) no dice.

Andarriel
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

is there a guide on upgrading the diss through progression somewhere?

Andarriel
  5. Roughleaf New Member

I just setup an audiotrigger for "You have been granted gift of mana 111 to 115!" and ignore the icons. Though I do have sub 111 spells in my lineup, I wouldn't necessarily remember to hit that specific spell, so I just chose to ignore the sub 111 GoM.
  6. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

For Rangers, Dissendent, Alliance, Focus Squall of xxxxx and Enrichment buff have become side stepping (non level up) expansion spells. Maybe next year. :)
    Andarriel likes this.
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I might play my ranger weird as I still use silent shot (103 spell) to pull stuff. there wasn't a upgrade was there?
    Andarriel
  8. Derka Power Ranger

Not weird at all, you should be using silent shot all the time. It does massive damage for burns too as it can be twincasted. Just make sure to pop your burns before you or your group members engage the mob. An easy way to always cast it on any engage is to make a Shoot macro that is something like:

/pause 3, /cast #(silent shot slot
    /autofire
    Andarriel likes this.
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

why isn't there no upgrade?

Andarriel
  10. haaaalp Augur

silent shot sucks